• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crusade's Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
I'm still here, and chances are I'll be here until someone shuts this whole thing down. Why is everyone jumping ship?

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
MMS and Ger left. I only jumped because this is becoming the Titanic and there's no point in staying, plus Ger said something about a mod closing this.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Well still, thanks for letting me in this guild people, it was fun, plus it got me started on PS. I'm still gonna be here until it's closed down, but hey, credit where it's due. I don't jump overboard, I drown with the ship.

Last edited:
I have a plan in motion to keep CO together please just stay until I post otherwise :)
-Elite

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
I'm not overly sure this thing's going to survive, there's about three active members left. Still, no reason to leave just yet.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'm here and I can be more active. But seems a tad late for that, but if something happens to keep this place alive, then I'm here.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Best wishes for those who decided to stay, I hope our paths may cross once more.

Death Blade99

Breed/Trade/Collect
i left joined another later

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
OK, there are literally about three people here now. This place is dead as a duck's doornail. This gets closed tomorrow, according to the rules. Just saying. I'm not leaving yet, but there's no reviving this, so just saying thanks to you all, if anyone ever actually reads this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.