• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crusade's Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCAT_zpsdb3ba496.png

CRUSADE'S ORDER'S FIRST COMMUNITY CREATE A TEAM

The CCAT Process

For our first Community Create a Team, we have decided to do XY OU, a tier most of us are very familiar with. We will host voting on what Playstyle we should do (Stall, Hyper Offense, Bulky Offense, etc.), and after 5 days, the votes will be tallied and the winner will be decided. Next, everyone will post the pokemon they think the team should be centered around along with the set that will be used on the team. There will be 5 days for submissions. Next, another voting period will commence, which will be another 5 days. Anyone nominating a pokemon should explain thoroughly why that pokemon should be part of the team, especially if it's a pokemon not commonly seen in OU. This process will repeat itself five times, and then we will have one last voting period where we make edits to the team, once again lasting 5 days.

Our Playstyle is: Hyper Offense

386-s.png
430.png
681.png
685.png

Code:
Deoxys-S @ Life Orb
 Evs: 20 Atk / 252 SpA / 236 Spe
 Nature: Naive
Ability: Pressure
 -Psycho Boost
 -Superpower
 -Ice Beam
 -Stealth Rock / Knock Off / Shadow Ball

Honchkrow @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf
Evs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moxie
-Sucker Punch
-Brave Bird
-Pursuit
-Superpower

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
EV's: 252 Atk/128 Def/128 SpDef
Nature: Adamant (+Atk/-SpAtk)
Ability: Stance Change
- Swords Dance
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
 EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
 Nature: Lonely (+Atk/-Def)
 Ability: Unburden
 - Belly Drum
 - Play Rough
 - Return
 - Flamethrower

Nominations and voting on the 5th member of our team ends on Thursday at 10pm gmt-7
No sets are to be posted during this window

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby

Snorby

Snorby
Because Greninja changes types thanks to Protean and has absolutely terrible bulk, I'll nominate Keldeo

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I nominate Gorebyss. Anyone will appreciate a Baton Passed Shell Smash. Yay Hyper Offense!

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
I vote Mega Manectric. We have three physical attackers, and a special wallbreaker. We need something reliable for the special offense, and Mega Manectric is that kind of attacker.

Snorby

Snorby
We defeated Submerged Embassy in a war, 3-0 guys! Ger beat Irrationality~, Moony beat EZ Target?, and I beat Dr. Ciel.

I'll be looking into our next war soon.

ger9119

We defeated Submerged Embassy in a war, 3-0 guys! Ger beat Irrationality~, Moony beat EZ Target?, and I beat Dr. Ciel.

I'll be looking into our next war soon.

Congrats to all of us for winning this war against tough competition. ;)

----

Also we will begin the process of merging with Submerged Embassy most likely after the CCAT is done and depending on what they are doing. It will benefit both guilds a lot, and the majority of us have friends there. It will be a totally new guild i'll post more details when they come in. Any questions directly PM me or MMS

Last edited:
CCAT_zpsdb3ba496.png

The CCAT Process

For our first Community Create a Team, we have decided to do XY OU, a tier most of us are very familiar with. We will host voting on what Playstyle we should do (Stall, Hyper Offense, Bulky Offense, etc.), and after 5 days, the votes will be tallied and the winner will be decided. Next, everyone will post the pokemon they think the team should be centered around along with the set that will be used on the team. There will be 5 days for submissions. Next, another voting period will commence, which will be another 5 days. Anyone nominating a pokemon should explain thoroughly why that pokemon should be part of the team, especially if it's a pokemon not commonly seen in OU. This process will repeat itself five times, and then we will have one last voting period where we make edits to the team, once again lasting 5 days.

386-s.png
430.png
681.png
685.png
368.png

Code:
Deoxys-S @ Life Orb
 -Psycho Boost
 -Superpower
 -Ice Beam

-Sucker Punch
-Brave Bird
-Pursuit
-Superpower

- Swords Dance
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
 - Belly Drum
 - Play Rough
 - Return
 - Flamethrower

Nominations and voting on Gorybyss set ends on Friday at 10pm gmt-7
Cause we all know it will be smash + pass

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Gorebyss @ White Herb
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Nature: Timid
Ability: Swift Swim
-Shell Smash
-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Baton Pass

Isn't this like, the only set? Lol. Scald is there because the hax can help the team physically, and Ice Beam is for coverage. Baton Pass is a game changer as it allows any Pokemon to sweep. It also prevents Gorebyss from getting stalled by Water types.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Gorebyss @ White Herb
252 Spd, 86 HP, 86 Sp. Atk
Nature: +Spd, -Atk (Not sure which one it is)
Ability: Swift Swim
-Shell Smash
-Scald
-Aqua Ring
-Baton Pass

This is basically the same thing as the one above but a bit more bulky to get up an Aqua Ring which becomes a free leftovers for the next Pokemon. Really helpful to Aegislash.

ger9119

Gorebyss @ White Herb
252 HP/252 Speed/ 4 Special Attack
Timid
Swift Swim
Shell Smash
Surf
Baton Pass
Subsitutue/Psychic

Bulky Pass much more effective imo.

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Loving Gerry's set

Also, my normal comp has no internet, this problem might last for only another hour, or as long as until June 3rd. I'm using my tablet right now, and can still be around some, just not as much, until it's fixed.

CCAT_zpsdb3ba496.png

The CCAT Process

386-s.png
430.png
681.png
685.png
368.png

Code:
Deoxys-S @ Life Orb
 -Psycho Boost
 -Superpower
 -Ice Beam

-Sucker Punch
-Brave Bird
-Pursuit
-Superpower

- Swords Dance
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
 - Belly Drum
 - Play Rough
 - Return
 - Flamethrower

Gorebyss @ White Herb
 252 HP/252 Speed/ 4 Special Attack
 Timid
 Swift Swim
 Shell Smash
 Surf
 Baton Pass
 Subsitutue/Psychic

Nominations and voting on the final member of our team ends Monday at 10pm gmt-7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.