• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crusade's Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorby

Snorby
using a Megazard with no hazard control isn't the greatest thing we could do. For that reason, I nominate ur good pal Mega Gardevoir. It has a massive special attack stat, STAB Pixilate Hyper Voice, a base 100 speed that makes it perfect for receiving a Smash pass, and solid coverage moves in Focus Blast and Shadow Ball. STAB Psyshock also means it isn't ruined by blobs.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Voting Mega Lucario because we already have two psychic types and a fairy on our team. We could run a mixed variant to benefit from Smashpass the most.

Snorby

Snorby
Voting Mega Lucario because we already have two psychic types and a fairy on our team. We could run a mixed variant to benefit from Smashpass the most.

Mega Lucario is ubers, this is an XYOU team

Turpoo

S|utbro
Since we already have A psychic and a Fairy type going to Nominate the nice Mega Manectric. Its Fast and Strong and has Intimidate. It can keep up momentum with Volt Switch and has coverage with Flamethrower.

Last edited:

Turpoo

S|utbro
\/olt Switch would defeat the purpose of Smashpassing.

Well Thats if you get a pass to Mega Manetric, you don't need to use Volt Switch, it has 3 other usable moves. As I said before Volt Switch is great for keeping up momentum, if you BP to a poke, you already have good momentum. But if Manetric is about to die, it can use volt switch and use it for intimidate for later. The team isn't all about Smashpass, just an added layer of cuteness to the team.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I vote for mega gardevoir. Not many teammates can abuse Baton Pass as good as her.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Voting Mega Manectric.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
OK, just saying, I'm officially back on Showdown as Delta-Omega, due to my forgetting my password. If I'm online, I'm up for a battle anytime.

CCAT_zpsdb3ba496.png

CRUSADE'S ORDER'S FIRST COMMUNITY CREATE A TEAM

The CCAT Process

For our first Community Create a Team, we have decided to do XY OU, a tier most of us are very familiar with. We will host voting on what Playstyle we should do (Stall, Hyper Offense, Bulky Offense, etc.), and after 5 days, the votes will be tallied and the winner will be decided. Next, everyone will post the pokemon they think the team should be centered around along with the set that will be used on the team. There will be 5 days for submissions. Next, another voting period will commence, which will be another 5 days. Anyone nominating a pokemon should explain thoroughly why that pokemon should be part of the team, especially if it's a pokemon not commonly seen in OU. This process will repeat itself five times, and then we will have one last voting period where we make edits to the team, once again lasting 5 days.

Our Playstyle is: Hyper Offense

386-s.png
430.png
681.png
685.png
368.png
310.png

Code:
Deoxys-S @ Life Orb
 Evs: 20 Atk / 252 SpA / 236 Spe
 Nature: Naive
Ability: Pressure
 -Psycho Boost
 -Superpower
 -Ice Beam
 -Stealth Rock / Knock Off / Shadow Ball

Honchkrow @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf
Evs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moxie
-Sucker Punch
-Brave Bird
-Pursuit
-Superpower

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
EV's: 252 Atk/128 Def/128 SpDef
Nature: Adamant (+Atk/-SpAtk)
Ability: Stance Change
- Swords Dance
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
 EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
 Nature: Lonely (+Atk/-Def)
 Ability: Unburden
 - Belly Drum
 - Play Rough
 - Return
 - Flamethrower

Gorebyss @ White Herb
 252 HP/252 Speed/ 4 Special Attack
 Timid
 Swift Swim
 Shell Smash
 Surf
 Baton Pass
 Subsitutue/Psychic

Nominations and voting on the Magnetric set ends Thursday at 10pm gmt-7

Turpoo

S|utbro
Manectric @ Manectite
252 Special Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Timid Nature
Ability: Lightningrod
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-Hidden Power [Ice]
-Volt Switch

This set is the basic Manectric Set. It has coverage, can 2hko Aegi shield after rocks, Deo-S and Def Zapdos. Can Ohko DNite after rocks, Bisharp, both Landos, and Pinsir as some examples.
There are really no other sets, only other usable moves are Overheat and Signal Beam. Timid to outspeed things like Alakazam and Greninja

ger9119

Manectric @ Manectite
252 Special Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Timid Nature
Ability: Lightningrod
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-Hidden Power [Ice]
-Volt Switch

This set is the basic Manectric Set. It has coverage, can 2hko Aegi shield after rocks, Deo-S and Def Zapdos. Can Ohko DNite after rocks, Bisharp, both Landos, and Pinsir as some examples.
There are really no other sets, only other usable moves are Overheat and Signal Beam. Timid to outspeed things like Alakazam and Greninja

Voting this in.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Voting for Turbo's set.

Everyone was doing it, I just wanted to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.