• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crusade's Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorby

Snorby
Hi guys. I just wanted to mention that I did some clean ups to my RMT if you guys wanna check it out. I also have a new RMT that may be rather interesting:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...retarded-and-quot-gimmicky%93-OU-Doubles-team

Btw, just to play it safe, happy birthday Kitt! Whether it's late or not, congratulations!

Finally, best wishes to those who have graduated or are graduating!

Edit: Two questions: First, how do you do a damage calc for Foul Play?

Second, is there a reason why people don't use Pokebattle?

Foul Play I believe you can only calc if you know your opponent's EVs/Nature. As for PokeBattle, it's not used because the PBV system is sort of gimmicky and all-around inferior to Smogon's and PO's tiering systems.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I liked it, my team barely fit the requirements. I like how the PBV system prevents Pokemon that otherwise would be "hacked." I really like it, however, it's too fast paced. Once, I was thinking I had my screens, and I checked on the side and we were on turn 19...

I'm going to try out Pokemon Online. Does it work on Android?

Last edited:

C-Demo

Sky King
Exuse me look at that amazing kyogre, so excited to see what changes are made between each mon and trainers in the region

Snorby

Snorby
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-128434140

this is my new favorite team, I'm Aiden_PearceWD

totally didnt rip the NFE team idea off of mne or anything nah

Brendan and May's new designs give me Cancer. They changed the race of every single team Aqua Member. Maxie looks like a total nerd.

But that's all okay.

because

MEGA SWAMPERT HYPE

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
wtf was that

Breloom almost KOd Alakazam with Mach Punch lol.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I went into Battle Spot Doubles and some guy broke literally every rule Smogon has...

I'm done. Going to breed again.

ger9119

User: aidenpearcewd
ou 1304 67 1635 ± 79 -- 12 2 0

Broke 1300 with my NFE team, going for 1500 atleast.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Okay, I'm confused, I used Defog in XY and Rock Tomb was super effective, but when I use it on PS or PB, it isn't...

Omfg.

Enough ranting, I think I figured it out: Roost removes a Pokemon's Flying type (if any) AFTER its use, and the effect wears off every turn...

Is this true for PS too?

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Okay, I'm confused, I used Defog in XY and Rock Tomb was super effective, but when I use it on PS or PB, it isn't...

Omfg.

Enough ranting, I think I figured it out: Roost removes a Pokemon's Flying type (if any) AFTER its use, and the effect wears off every turn...

Is this true for PS too?

Yes, and if they are Pure-Flying type (Tornadus) they become a Pure Normal-Type for the remainder of the turn.

Snorby

Snorby
I would rate, but I personally have absolutely no Doubles experience whatsoever, so i couldn't really help any lol

Was laddering with my own NFE team for kicks, and had a pretty funny match where a combination of Pineco and Wartortle stopped a +2 Keldeo.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-129004099

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
My favorite moment on showdown has to be when my Chandelure made a guy ragequit on monotype.

Status
Not open for further replies.