• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crusade's Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

avsimone

Magma Trainer
Hey anybody participate in the think fast online competition over the weekend? I went 15 wins and 14 losses. How'd you guys fare?

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Can anyone help me with a moveset for Walrein?

Edit: I have this:

Walrein @ Leftovers/Sitrus Berry
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp Def / 4 Def
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Waterfall/Ice Fang
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Last edited:

ger9119

Can anyone help me with a moveset for Walrein?

Edit: I have this:

Walrein @ Leftovers/Sitrus Berry
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp Def / 4 Def
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Waterfall/Ice Fang
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

I would run Toxic/Superfang over Waterfall/curse

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I would run Toxic/Superfang over Waterfall/curse

I wanted to run Avalanche, but it's transfer only... I'll do Waterfall, thanks!

Should I use the hidden ability? (Oblivious)

Last edited:

trident20

ground types
hai everyone
how's it going?
i promise to be more active soon, it's just i'm bust with a couple more days of school, and im working on eagle scout
anyway mega swampert looks beast. are there new avatars for those guys yet?

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Uber, as I never really saw normal Sableye have an item that it really needed, so the missing item slot is fine. But the whole "some attacks won't scratch it" thing indicates an ability besides Prankster. Still Uber as speed is calculated before you mega evolve, so it could T-wave something then go into not-a-scratch mode to be faster. Unless that giant gem slows it down... So many possibilities. I suppose we should have seen this coming as it is the Sapphire exclusive cave pokemon and Mawile is the Ruby exclusive cave pokemon.

ger9119

Uber, as I never really saw normal Sableye have an item that it really needed, so the missing item slot is fine. But the whole "some attacks won't scratch it" thing indicates an ability besides Prankster. Still Uber as speed is calculated before you mega evolve, so it could T-wave something then go into not-a-scratch mode to be faster. Unless that giant gem slows it down... So many possibilities. I suppose we should have seen this coming as it is the Sapphire exclusive cave pokemon and Mawile is the Ruby exclusive cave pokemon.

Well it can still run Prankster before it turns mega if thats the case

trident20

ground types
first of all i love sableye
i use a prankster one (duh)
but i really hope i can use the one i have so i dont have to breed for another one

i'm loving gen 6!

got the sweet new avatar!

sorry ger im leaving
see you on xat sometime

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
first of all i love sableye
i use a prankster one (duh)
but i really hope i can use the one i have so i dont have to breed for another one

i'm loving gen 6!

got the sweet new avatar!

sorry ger im leaving
see you on xat sometime

later tridentfilms

Death Blade99

Breed/Trade/Collect
man its been a while guys well if ironthunder is ready i have 1-2 teams ready

Moony

yo, gonna quit the guild, been fun in my time, no harsh feelings, see ya on xat frens :]

ger9119

I'm going to resign as leader, I'm not having as much fun leading the guild as i thought I would, we've had a great run guys . If anyone wants to take the guild over and stuff they are more than welcomed too. I'll probably be moving on to either SE or DD at this point so whoever wants to follow can follow me there. You guys are all awesome, I'm still going to be active in comp just don't want to put half effort into something that isn't fun for me anymore, If anyone wants to message me about this just vm/pm on here thank you all for being here for so long and stuff . A mod can close this whenever.

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
I'm out too, guys. It's been fun, but this place needed to go sometime. Not gonna make this long, but quick shoutouts to ger for beign a great leader and EK for helping out so much.

Later, fellas!

-MMS

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Okay, that takes some pressure off...

Farewell, guys, no harsh feelings, this guild isn't for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.