• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crusade's Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Demo

Sky King
Battle Forum- Vs Ger
Score(s)-3-0
Tier-Ou

sun team baby X]

Battle Forum- Vs Ger
Score(s)-2-0
Tier-Ou

Last edited:

ger9119

Some big updates coming tonight. Most likely the offical war announcement and war lineup to go with it, maybe the first tour to.

----

The first mini-tour will happen between 6pm-7pm tonight it will be XY OU, and will count towards the point system so make sure to be there for it.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Battle Form - Vs C-Demo
Score(s)- 2-0 Win
Tier- XY OU

Good match man, didn't think I'd come out on top. Thank hax lol.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Beat cloys in two good games for the mini tour, don't really remember the scores.

EDIT: rofl lost to C-dems in the minitour 0-2. Just got completely recked rofl. Not sure why I decided to add this now but whatever.

Last edited:

ger9119

Beat cloys in two good games for the mini tour, don't really remember the scores.

EDIT: rofl lost to C-dems in the minitour 0-2. Just got completely recked rofl. Not sure why I decided to add this now but whatever.

Congrats to C-Demo for winning the first Mini-Tour, at the end of this week I will be calculating points.

Snorby

Snorby

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Name - Archer
PO - Archer95
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- N/A
Skill Level (1-5)- 3 maybe 4 but I'll stick with 3 just in case

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Name - Archer
PO - Archercore

Welcome to the guild! Please get in contact with myself or Ger for a test battle when you can.

ger9119

Name - Archer
PO - Archercore

AHHHHH YAY!!! Welcome Archer it's good to have you with us, it's starting to feel alot like the old days.

ger9119

Lol thanks for the welcome and invite ger, anyways im on the PO server if anyone has to test me

Tested Swordsmen Apprentice

-----

I won my war match, let's keep up the momentum and get our first victory. 3-3-2

Last edited:

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Tested Swordsmen Apprentice

-----

I won my war match, let's keep up the momentum and get our first victory.

Woot �� just made this team too, gg Ger

I'll drop by the xat in a few, gotta go get something to eat

Last edited:

Creeper

om nom nom
Name-Creeper, main PS! is Bhatman
PO/PS Alt(s)- ynaut
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- 3325-3171-4100
Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest) ~3. I know how to play, I don't use Ninjask or Pikachu, but I'm nowhere near great. (unless the meta is Balanced Hackmons)

online as ynaut, ready to be tested by tester person.

ger9119

Name-Creeper, main PS! is Bhatman
PO/PS Alt(s)- ynaut
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- 3325-3171-4100
Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest) ~3. I know how to play, I don't use Ninjask or Pikachu, but I'm nowhere near great. (unless the meta is Balanced Hackmons)

online as ynaut, ready to be tested by tester person.

2-2-2 Tested Ruffian

Creeper

om nom nom
Okay, thanks guys for letting me join, and thanks for testing me. I honestly did better than I thought I would. ZardY saved me first game, should have used it earlier, and game 2 I let Pinsir use SD, which decimated half my team, giving me the loss.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.