• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crusade's Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

BVQx25R.png

Welcome to Crusade's Order, A guild where you will train to become a powerful knight by undergoing rigorous training you will become a legendary knight with a strong reputation through our kingdom. The Knights and our Crusade will Rise!

Rules
1. Follow all SPPF rules, of course!

2. Be active. Thread activity is of utmost importance, and many guilds die because of a lack of it. Therefore, there will be a requirement of at least two posts per month for you do stay in the guild, unless you inform us (the leaders) of extended abscences. That being said, make sure your posts are on either the topic of pokemon or the topic of guild affairs, because otherwise they would be spam. If you’re not following this rule you will not be allowed to participate in wars, major tours or even mini-tours.

3. Be loyal. If you leave the guild 5 times, you will no longer be welcome to join.

4. Don't cause drama in the thread or the Xat. If you don't like how something is being handled, take it up with the leaders PRIVATELY! We're here to keep everything running smoothly, and help you in anyway we can, but stirring up trouble of any sort will not be tolerated. If you do, the authority present will take action as they see fit. This includes flaming, trolling amongst other things. We understand there will conflicts at times but don’t let it take over the guild or you will be dealt punishment swiftly.

5. When you post battles, PLEASE use the correct forms. A simple tweak to the way you post battles makes our job infinitely easier, and if you post a battle with incorrect form, it will count as a loss for you, and a win for your opponent. If you don’t post a battle with a proper form it will be consider null and void and you will not get any Rank-Up points.

6. This is a primarily a PO/PS guild, even though all users are welcomed to join.

Sign-Up

Sign-up / Battle Form
Name-
PO/PS Alt(s)-
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)-
Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest)

*Special thanks to Astral Shadow for all of our art*​

Last edited:

ger9119

Testing Process

Crusade’s order has a very different testing process from other guilds. Instead of the normal one test battle we run a Bo3 format (best out of three). You must bring three different OU (Overused teams) and you will be graded 1-3 in each battle, 1 being the lowest possible score and 3 being the highest score you can achieve. You will be graded based off of the team you built yourself, the game score, and your general skills overall. Depending on how you do or score you will be placed as a Court Jester, Ruffian or Swordsmen's Apprentice Rank. You can also decline testing and be automatically placed into the Court Jester Rank.

Battle Form

Score(s)-
Tier-
Replay(If Applicable)- (If both players agree to showing the replay)

Rank-Up System

There are a few ways to earn points towards ranking up in Crusade’s Order I will now go over each one. Minitours can occur whenever 4 or more people in the guild are around and willing to fight. They will all be Standard OU. Winning a Minitour gets you 2 Rank-Up Points, and getting 2nd Place gets you 1 and Rank-Up Point. In-Guild battles also get you 1 Rank-Up Point. 10 Rank-Up Points are required for you to achieve the next rank. Winning War matches will also get you +2 Rank-up Points Once you have 10 Rank-Up Points, you battle someone in the guild of a higher rank than you (if there is one). If you win, you advance to the next rank. If you lose, you can try again in 48 hours. After you've reached Shining Armor rank, you will need 20 Rank-Up points to rank-up. To Rank-Up to Lancelot, the final rank, you will need 40 Rank-Up Points. You must post the proper battle form for any battle to count towards rank up points if you do not post the form your battle will be null and void.

Ranks

7G64TpA.png

Court Jester (Mr. Mime)
You're a lowly jester. No one expects anything to amount from you yet. Time to prove them wrong!
Turbopiefire
D-Bray
Cloystoys
The3rdH0kage
NaCL
Trident
Ironthunder1604
Skullbash
SneaselFTW
Deathblade99
Tomatohater
King Infernape the III

zv6sdag.png

Ruffian (Chesnaught)
While not properly trained, you have the capabilities needed to be a knight.
Moony
Crystalninetails
Wolfondiamond
Aeon
Eliteknight
Creeper
Clayfighter
AVSimone
xDIRCIOx

hCFxbxg.png

Swordsmen's Apprentice (Pawniard)
You've begun training under a true warrior. You're really on your way now!
C-Demo
Psilo
Manecrtfier
725Roy
Pokearcher
Fruitdealer
Sucka_Punch
Suhnny

akOkN2O.png

Blade (Honedge)
You are a knight's most valued weapon. With your help, wars have been fought, won, and lost.

tmdh8QJ.png

Shining Armor (Aegislash)
You're the gear any self-respecting knight must have. Without you, most knights would fall in a second.

6fO77TD.png

Steed (Terrakion)
You are the trusted steed of a knight. He shall ride you to victory.

5mPXRFh.png

Aspiring Knight (Keldeo)
You're a knight, but far from being one of the greats. You still have a long way to go.

AXtCMoQ.png

Paladin (Bisharp)
People have started hearing about you. You're now on your way to being an established and respected knight.

fPx0lAi.png

Knight (Escavlier)
You've finally become a well established and respected knight! You're a man among men, but can you go any farther?

Q4OM6u2.png

Lancelot (Gallade)
You are the greatest knight the world has ever seen. You're name shall be known throughout the world for centuries to come.

iV1dKsh.png

Duke (Empoleon)
The King’s second in command, the most loyal subject that King has at his disposal. The Duke is in charge of helping the King with general upkeep of the kingdom.
MMS

oNhlWM6.png

King (Slowking)
The ruler of the kingdom, the leader of all the knights. He maintains order with a strong sense of Justice.
Ger9119

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Do you want to help the guild become one of the greatest? Do you want to get your name known by the other guilds? There's scarcely a better way than being part of The Knights of Justice! Do you think you have what it takes? If you do, set up a battle with myself (Mean Mr. Snorlax), or Ger9119. War tests will be Best of 3.

Our War Captain is Mean Mr. Snorlax
Our War Co-Captian is Eliteknight
Our current War Record is 3-0.

Crusade's Order beat The Academy in a war 3-1
Crusade's Order beat The Hoenn Triangle in a war 3-0
Crusade's Order beat Submerged Embassy in a war 3-0

Ger9119- 3
Mean Mr. Snorlax- 2
C-Demo- 1
FruitDealer- 1
Manectrifier- 1
Moony- 1

The Knights of Justice:

Defense Cavalry A:
Mean Mr. Snorlax
Ger9119
Moony
Suhnny
FruitDealer

Defense Cavalry B:
Manectrifier
725Roy
Psilo
Pokearcher4000

The Defense Cavalry lineups can and likely will change between wars.

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Crusade's Order Events

Nuzlockes
One of the events we will occasionally host here in Crusade's Order are Community Nuzlockes. These are run by myself, Mean Mr. Snorlax. For each Community Nuzlocke, we think of three options for game and ruleset, give brief descriptions of the ruleset (and game if it's a hack), and then the guild votes. When voting is over, the winner is declared, and the nuzlocke will start. Depending on the difficulty of the nuzlocke, some will last one week, others will last two. At the end of the time, all those who want to participate (whether they won, lost, or didnt finish) with their Team (same movesets, same Natures, same abillity, same held item, 31 IVs accross the board and 0 EVs) will battle each other in a round robin tournament. This tournament will last another week or two, or until everyone has battled each other once.

Community Create a Teams
Another event that will be hosted on occasion are Community Create A Teams, or CCATs for short. We host voting on what tier and style we should do, and after a certain period of time, the votes will be tallied and the winner will be decided. Next, everyone will post the pokemon they think the team should be centered around along with the set that will be used on the team, and another voting period will commence. Anyone nominating a pokemon should explain thoroughly why that pokemon should be part of the team, especially if it's a pokemon not commonly seen in OU. This process will repeat itself five times, and then we will have one last voting period where we make edits to the team.

Mini-Tours
Minitours can occur whenever 4 or more people in the guild are around and willing to fight. They will all be Standard OU. Winning a Minitour gets you 2 Rank-Up Points, and getting 2nd Place gets you 1 and Rank-Up Point.

Major Tournaments
Major Tournaments will be held often on the Tournament's thread. 1st prize is a Rank-Up + a Banner + 5 Rank-Up Points, 2nd Prize is a Rank-Up + a Banner, and 3rd Prize is a Banner.

Snorby

Snorby
Extra Post, Just In case.

You are now free to post Applications

Moony

Name- Moony
PO/PS Alt(s)- Moony
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- wtf
Skill Level (1-5)- I am a god. Better than Suhnny in every aspect. x]

ger9119

Name- Moony
PO/PS Alt(s)- Moony
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- wtf
Skill Level (1-5)- I am a god. Better than Suhnny in every aspect. x]

Tested Moony. 2-1-2 used other people's team other than that okay. Ruffian

Snorby

Snorby
Tested Moony for the War Team. G1 I won 5-0 (Team Pixies lgi) G2 I lost 2-0, and G3 I won 4-0.

Once we have more test, I'll put your scores against the scores of others and decide the war team.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Sign-up thing
Name- Can u not read. Wow. Scroll up imo
PO/PS Alt(s)- too many. i might list them later
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- l0l wifi 4124 5775 0911
Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest) Good enough to mash mms, and beat irra with a vgc set x[

Snorby

Snorby
Sign-up thing
Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest) Good enough to mash mms, and beat irra with a vgc set x[

Welcome Crys! We'll have to see about you being good enough to mash me tho x]

ger9119

Sign-up thing

Tested, Ruffian 1-2-1

Last edited:

Turpoo

S|utbro
Name- TurboPoopFire
PO/PS Alt(s)- Tupoo
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- Get it yourself
Skill Level (1-5)- 6

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Name- D-Bray
PO/PS Alt(s)- What ?
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- i can add this in later
Skill Level (1-5)- i am the best of the best so 2

Snorby

Snorby
Name- TurboPoopFire
PO/PS Alt(s)- Tupoo
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- Get it yourself
Skill Level (1-5)- 6

Name- D-Bray
PO/PS Alt(s)- What ?

Welcome to the both of you!

Tested Crys for the War Team. Won in 2 (4-0 both games)

Bray asked to be placed in Court Jester rank, as he only plays old gens.

Last edited:

ger9119

Name- D-Bray
PO/PS Alt(s)- What ?

Welcome to Crusade's order, placing into Jester until a rank battle can occur.

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Sign-up / Battle Form
Name- Wolfondiamond
PO/PS Alt(s)- Daddy_Wolf
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- TBA
Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest)I'd say 3-4

emilyshortcake

good left undone
Sign-up / Battle Form
Name- Emily Da Queen
PO/PS Alt(s)- ugh I have too many
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- lol no
Uh 100000 mash yew daily I'm faded af right now it's 3:30
In da morning and I'm applying for a pokemon clan
On my phone browser right now what is life omg halp

ger9119

Sign-up / Battle Form
Name- Wolfondiamond
PO/PS Alt(s)- Daddy_Wolf
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- TBA
Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest)I'd say 3-4

Welcome to Crusade's Order old friend. Ruffian

Sign-up / Battle Form
Name- Emily Da Queen
PO/PS Alt(s)- ugh I have too many
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- lol no
Uh 100000 mash yew daily I'm faded af right now it's 3:30
In da morning and I'm applying for a pokemon clan
On my phone browser right now what is life omg halp

The Homie Em, Jester

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Sign-up / Battle Form
Name- Aeon™
PO/PS Alt(s)- probably CelestialPhallus
Wi-Fi Friend Code (If applicable)- rofl
Skill Level (1-5)- (One being the lowest and 5 being the highest) I'd say 2

Status