• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crusade's Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp fellas. I'm not doing much of anything in guilds these days, so I might as well pack it up and join the retirement home.

Good luck.

Tia :( will miss you

Snorby

Snorby
Bye Tai you cute bastard. Have fun as a retired person :$

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Even though no one cares about what i say or think, i'd like to say I'll be taking my leave too. I honestly don't do serebii enough to be very active in a clan at the moment. It's also somewhat boring here.

Was fun for the brief amount of time I was here. Maybe i'll come back soon. Maybe not.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
so i was thinking, if crits ignore stat boosts, then why dont people use moves like frost breath/ storm throw more often for baton pass teams? we should include a pokemon like that on the team.

Creeper

om nom nom
Subs. And generally, Taunt is more realiable, as they won't have any boosts/a sub if yor use it, and they won't gain any. Outside of that situation, Ice Beam/Close Combat is far better.

ger9119

so i was thinking, if crits ignore stat boosts, then why dont people use moves like frost breath/ storm throw more often for baton pass teams? we should include a pokemon like that on the team.

Alot of it is also the move distrubution for those isn't the greatest, there's some freeze dry or breath Mamoswines.

I wouldn't exactly call taunt a reliable check to Baton pass either

Last edited:
Wasnt gonna vote but since it is a tie im voting aegi

CCAT_zpsdb3ba496.png

CRUSADE'S ORDER'S FIRST COMMUNITY CREATE A TEAM

The CCAT Process

For our first Community Create a Team, we have decided to do XY OU, a tier most of us are very familiar with. We will host voting on what Playstyle we should do (Stall, Hyper Offense, Bulky Offense, etc.), and after 5 days, the votes will be tallied and the winner will be decided. Next, everyone will post the pokemon they think the team should be centered around along with the set that will be used on the team. There will be 5 days for submissions. Next, another voting period will commence, which will be another 5 days. Anyone nominating a pokemon should explain thoroughly why that pokemon should be part of the team, especially if it's a pokemon not commonly seen in OU. This process will repeat itself five times, and then we will have one last voting period where we make edits to the team, once again lasting 5 days.

Our Playstyle is: Hyper Offense

386-s.png
430.png
681.png

Code:
Deoxys-S @ Life Orb
 Evs: 20 Atk / 252 SpA / 236 Spe
 Nature: Naive
 -Psycho Boost
 -Superpower
 -Ice Beam
 -Stealth Rock / Knock Off / Shadow Ball

Honchkrow @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf
Evs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moxie
-Sucker Punch
-Brave Bird
-Pursuit
-Superpower

Nominations and voting on the fourth member of the team ends on Thursday at 10pm gmt-7
No sets are to be posted during this time

Last edited:

Creeper

om nom nom
was going to vote Thundurus-I again but since this team is almost complete we need pokemon to pave the way for Honchkrow, like Defoggers/Rapid Spinners.

Latias

Latias is one of the best Defoggers in the game, with the ability to use Healing Wish to revive a Pokemon for a late game sweep, or Draco Meteor to blast a hole in a switch-in, Latias suits our team perfectly. It is one of the best offensive defoggers in the

lol set choices

Anyway, I nominate a set of

Aegislash @ Life Orb
252 HP / 252 SAtk / 6 Atk
Quiet Nature
Stance Change
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield

I don't have much Aegislash experience, but this is a set I think will work.

ger9119

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Trait: Stance Change
EV's: 252 Atk/128 Def/128 SpDef
Nature: Adamant (+Atk/-SpAtk)

Swords Dance
King's Shield
Shadow Sneak
Sacred Sword
The strategy for this beastly sword is to use his shield form (helped with defencive EVs) to set up with Swords Dance, all the while annoying physical attackers with King's Shield, switch to blade form (helped with attack EVs) and then start sweeping with priority Shadow Sneak.
If you're up against a Normal or Dark type, or ANY Pokemon for that matter that resists your Shadow Sneak, use King's Shield to switch back to shield form, and then slaughter the enemy with Sacred Sword the following turn.

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
all-meme-faces-297x300.png

I need those Hoenn remakes.

Regarding Gers Aegi set, why invest in defenses when HP is obviously more efficient. At the moment I like Creepers set more, but I'll wait with voting until possibly more sets are submitted.

ger9119

Welll guys the news of the day is Hoenn remakes, what do you think this means for comp?

Turpoo

S|utbro
Welll guys the news of the day is Hoenn remakes, what do you think this means for comp?

I don't think much will change. A few Pokes might up in tiers due to new move tutors (Hopefully). New Megas will be introduced, probably when the Latis are officially released and some cute mega starters.
All I gotta say is that if I do not see a Mega Skitty I will be highly upset, its moveset is just being wasted

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Who picked Aegislash? I hate that guy, he's rubbish from experience. Taunt kills it faster than you can say its name.
Anyway, this appears to be his most common set, so I'll say that.
Aegislash@Weakness Policy/Life Orb
Quiet
252 HP, 128 Atk, 128 SpAtk
-Sacred Sword
-Shadow Ball
-SD
-King's Shield

Apparently, SD boosts, Shield send physicals out of play, then you Shadow Ball/Sacred Sword their *** into oblivion. Mixed sets are apparently really common and good on this guy.

Last edited:

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
Is it at all possible that new megas are introduced besides the Latis? I mean, you could probably trade between XY and the RSE remakes, so if there are new megas they'll have to be in the XY code already, right? That would mean no new megas, since some guy scanned that code which was how the mega latis were discovered.

For comp, I expect not much will change since the mega latis will go to Ubers before you can say 'banhammer' :/

Creeper

om nom nom
Patches for Mega Groudon/Kyogre, Mega Sceptile and Swampert, and Mega Johto starters. We'll end up obtaining the Johto starters like how we did the Kanto ones in X/Y

but enough speculation

um yeah we can't decide on a set

Status
Not open for further replies.