• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crusade's Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

Last edited:

avsimone

Magma Trainer
k, for Aegislash I vote that we go with either an autotomize set or THE CRUMBLER set that's on smogon. both set's are really good for a hyper offense... also I'm all for a mega-charizard-X. possibly mixed attacker or DD-sweeper

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Quick question: At the beginning of a Pokemon Battle, does the fastest Pokemon come out of it's Pokeball first?

Creeper

om nom nom
that's actually pretty interesting.

i doubt it but i'll test ingame later and on showdown now

edit: on showdown, nope. there's a problem when a shuckle outspeeds a kyurem-B

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Creeper said:
Aegislash @ Life Orb
252 HP / 252 SAtk / 6 Atk
Quiet Nature
Stance Change
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield
Ger9119 said:
Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Trait: Stance Change
EV's: 252 Atk/128 Def/128 SpDef
Nature: Adamant (+Atk/-SpAtk)

Swords Dance
King's Shield
Shadow Sneak
Sacred Sword
IronThunder1604 said:
Aegislash@Weakness Policy/Life Orb
Quiet
252 HP, 128 Atk, 128 SpAtk
-Sacred Sword
-Shadow Ball
-SD
-King's Shield
Oh, wow. I honestly don't like any of these sets. Aegislash needs some form of recovery, and I think that Swords Dance is unnecessary. So...
Aegislash@Shell Bell
Brave
252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Def
-Sacred Sword
-Shadow Sneak
-Iron Head
-Kings Shield
This is a set that I personally use. It still has killer hitting power, and it has more coverage. It also has a good form of recovery, and other people typically think that he's going to set up.

Snorby

Snorby

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
trident20 and WolfonDiamond, use our CCAT team when it is finished!;)
Until then, you could probably just throw something together temporarily.

Wasnt gonna vote but since it is a tie im voting aegi

CCAT_zpsdb3ba496.png

CRUSADE'S ORDER'S FIRST COMMUNITY CREATE A TEAM

The CCAT Process

For our first Community Create a Team, we have decided to do XY OU, a tier most of us are very familiar with. We will host voting on what Playstyle we should do (Stall, Hyper Offense, Bulky Offense, etc.), and after 5 days, the votes will be tallied and the winner will be decided. Next, everyone will post the pokemon they think the team should be centered around along with the set that will be used on the team. There will be 5 days for submissions. Next, another voting period will commence, which will be another 5 days. Anyone nominating a pokemon should explain thoroughly why that pokemon should be part of the team, especially if it's a pokemon not commonly seen in OU. This process will repeat itself five times, and then we will have one last voting period where we make edits to the team, once again lasting 5 days.

Our Playstyle is: Hyper Offense

386-s.png
430.png
681.png

Code:
Deoxys-S @ Life Orb
 Evs: 20 Atk / 252 SpA / 236 Spe
 Nature: Naive
 -Psycho Boost
 -Superpower
 -Ice Beam
 -Stealth Rock / Knock Off / Shadow Ball

Honchkrow @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf
Evs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moxie
-Sucker Punch
-Brave Bird
-Pursuit
-Superpower

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
EV's: 252 Atk/128 Def/128 SpDef
Nature: Adamant (+Atk/-SpAtk)
Ability: Stance Change
- Swords Dance
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword

Nominations and voting on the fourth member of the team ends on Thursday at 10pm gmt-7
No sets are to be posted during this time

Snorby

Snorby
why is it that our xat is lifeless but i see most of our members ion another xat?

'cuz atm we're a thread-based guild.

Thirding Slurpuff

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Nominating Mega Gardevoir, we really need a special sweeper in this thing. Deoxys-S is pretty much a wallbreaker/lead, but can't exactly sweep, so we need a decent special attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.