• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crusher's breeding/service shop

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Rules:
  • All serebii forum rules apply
  • No hacks/clones
  • Be patient, I do have classes but will get to you when I can
  • I do not iv breed, though I will give the best iv'ed out of the eggs I breed to get your pokemon

What I have:
-Keldeo
-shiny mieshao
-ha dream ball torkoal
-Friend ball numel with egg moves
-ha seviper
-ha turtwig
-dive ball tirtouga with knock off
-machop with several different egg move sets
-ha gogoat
-ha rhydon
-ha bergmite
-ha chimchar egg moves
-phione
-ha cyndaquil
-ha totodile with egg moves
-luxury ball meowth-egg moves, most are adamant
-many bank balls/other ha w/o egg moves
-some items
-And several others, have boxes upon boxes, too much to put in a thread-if some get frequent requests, I'll add them to the main list. So just ask

What I'm looking for:
-ha snubbull
-ha kricketot
-shiny linoone
-ha hippopotas
-ha tyrunt
-ha noibat
-bank ball lickitung
-cobalion
-terrakion
-ha armaldo
-Open to other offers as well-items as well

Services:
-pokerus
-ev training-may take awhile, so be patient
-egg moves breeding
-need other that I could preform, just ask.

Info:
-Heather
-1375 7776 2368
-USA central
-free most afternoons/evenings

ADDITIONS WILL BE POSTED IN POST BELOW-look for updates!

Last edited:

CrusherTheFeraligatr

This post will be saved to inform about updates

-3/16 2015: Edited to add ha dream ball torkoal.

5/08/15: Luxury ball meowth with egg moves-mostly adamant

5/24/15 Added shiny mienshao and normal keldeo

Last edited:

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Hi Crusher. I'm interested in your HA Dream Ball Torkoal. I have a HA Dive Ball Anorith (Armaldo) if you're still looking for one. Also, you mentioned you have more Bank Balls, can you list some of them for me? Thank you! :) You can also check out my trade shop under the trade shop section to see if there's anything else there you'd want in case you have Bank Balls that I'm interested in. Trying to keep this short, one last thing; I'm also interested in HA Special Ball Pokemon found in the Friend Safari for example, if you can let me know if you have any of those too; that would be great! Let me know if we can work out something. :)

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Hi Crusher. I'm interested in your HA Dream Ball Torkoal. I have a HA Dive Ball Anorith (Armaldo) if you're still looking for one. Also, you mentioned you have more Bank Balls, can you list some of them for me? Thank you! :) You can also check out my trade shop under the trade shop section to see if there's anything else there you'd want in case you have Bank Balls that I'm interested in. Trying to keep this short, one last thing; I'm also interested in HA Special Ball Pokemon found in the Friend Safari for example, if you can let me know if you have any of those too; that would be great! Let me know if we can work out something. :)

I'd love to trade!

Here's a list, though I haven't updated it yet-so if you want something not on it, ask and I'll check:
Got a dream ball ha torkoal, heavy ball geodude/rhyhorn, ha nest ball skiddo, ha p shellos in dusk ball with sludge egg move, ha pichu with luxury ball,ha dribur in dream ball, dream ball ha aron, love ball meditite with bullet punch, a ralts with destiny bond/shadow sneak in park ball,ha gible dream ball, luxury ball larvitar with DD, dive ball lapras with freeze dry/fissure/horn drill/sleep talk, cherish ball adamant pinsir with x scissor/eq/stone edge/return, dream ball heracross with double edge/focus punch/megahorn/rock blast.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
I'd love to trade!

Here's a list, though I haven't updated it yet-so if you want something not on it, ask and I'll check:
Got a dream ball ha torkoal, heavy ball geodude/rhyhorn, ha nest ball skiddo, ha p shellos in dusk ball with sludge egg move, ha pichu with luxury ball,ha dribur in dream ball, dream ball ha aron, love ball meditite with bullet punch, a ralts with destiny bond/shadow sneak in park ball,ha gible dream ball, luxury ball larvitar with DD, dive ball lapras with freeze dry/fissure/horn drill/sleep talk, cherish ball adamant pinsir with x scissor/eq/stone edge/return, dream ball heracross with double edge/focus punch/megahorn/rock blast.

There are actually a couple more that you listed that I would be interested in. :) They are: HA Dream Ball Gible, Dream Ball HA Aron, and Luxury Ball Larvitar with DD. Looking at your want list, I also have a HA Noibat and Dream Ball HA Lickitung and HA Tyrunt (though Male). Maybe we can do this trade below?:

F Dive Ball HA Anorith -> Dream Ball HA F Torkoal
HA Dream Ball F Gible -> HA F Noibat
Dream Ball HA F Aron -> Dream Ball HA F Lickitung
HA Tyrunt (Male) -> Luxury Ball F Larvitar with DD

If you still need the ones listed and if that sounds good to you.
If we do end up trading, just an FYI, I have 2 other trades I need to complete first, but I will get back to you as soon as possible! :)

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Classes are out, so I'll be more active here.

Added new pokemon!

Last edited:
Hey Crusher!!

I was wondering if you could do some Happiness training on 3 pokes for me ?? I have 5iv Lvl 1s w/ HA, Eggmoves, and bank balls. Jus let me know Thanks !!

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Hey Crusher!!

I was wondering if you could do some Happiness training on 3 pokes for me ?? I have 5iv Lvl 1s w/ HA, Eggmoves, and bank balls. Jus let me know Thanks !!

To evolve, I'm assuming? If not, you should clarify for me. sure.

Any bank ball aron or larvitar? Edit: Have heavy ball ones already.

Last edited:
What I was needing is Max damage on the move Return from a khangskhan and Pinsir. I believe their affection must be maxed for full output.

I have bank ball Larvitar no ivs but would be happy to breed for ivs for you. I currently have one in a Level ball. I'll have to see if I have that female still. Edit: I have 1 female level ball Larvitar would have to breed for egg moves ivs etc.

I do have Cubchoo 5 iv HA Eggmoves in a premier ball ready to trade. Seen that you claimed Beartic. Also have ultra ball 5iv Pangoro too. I'll go ahead and put a list of wht I have ready ft. 5iv Eggmoves. Ability and gender preferred unless noted.

Shroomish Friendball
Larvitar Pokeball
Pinsir Male Net ball
Squirtle HA Waterspout
Meditite
Shellder moon ball male HA
Darumaka
Khangaskhan Dreamball
Bulbasaur
Heracross
Marril HA luxury ball
Litleo HA Premier Ball
Mareep fast ball
Houndour moon ball
Mawile Dreamball non HA
Deino
Dratini
Snorlax Heavy ball male.

Last edited:

CrusherTheFeraligatr

What I was needing is Max damage on the move Return from a khangskhan and Pinsir. I believe their affection must be maxed for full output.

I have bank ball Larvitar no ivs but would be happy to breed for ivs for you. I currently have one in a Level ball. I'll have to see if I have that female still. Edit: I have 1 female level ball Larvitar would have to breed for egg moves ivs etc.

I do have Cubchoo 5 iv HA Eggmoves in a premier ball ready to trade. Seen that you claimed Beartic. Also have ultra ball 5iv Pangoro too. I'll go ahead and put a list of wht I have ready ft. 5iv Eggmoves. Ability and gender preferred unless noted.

Shroomish Friendball
Larvitar Pokeball
Pinsir Male Net ball
Squirtle HA Waterspout
Meditite
Shellder moon ball male HA
Darumaka
Khangaskhan Dreamball
Bulbasaur
Heracross
Marril HA luxury ball
Litleo HA Premier Ball
Mareep fast ball
Houndour moon ball
Mawile Dreamball non HA
Deino
Dratini
Snorlax Heavy ball male.

Oh, I hate to break this too you, but I can't do that. Once you trade, happiness resets to zero-so as soon as I give them back, it would wipe itself clean. I could trade you some vitamins maybe, those help.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Added a shiny and keldeo!

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
We had talks of a 2 for 2 HA swap of your Gogoat+Bergmite for my Kricketot+Snubbull. Just a reminder. No rush.

Have you as a provisionally added friend.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

We had talks of a 2 for 2 HA swap of your Gogoat+Bergmite for my Kricketot+Snubbull. Just a reminder. No rush.

Have you as a provisionally added friend.

Question, do you actually want a gogoat or a skiddo? Because I've hatched a skiddo.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Hello again Crusher.

I'm interested in your Keldeo and HA Cynadaquil but would like to know what I can trade in return for your Keldeo?

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Sorry for being so absent, guys!

I'll try to be here more often!

Steelcry

Mew Guardian
Hi there I'm looking for some egg move males or females to breed I believe the first question is do you still need these pokemon?

-HA Armaldo = Do you care if its a Anorith? I can breed you a female in a dream ball or a male if you prefer. Do you care about Nature?
-HA Niobat = Dive ball has egg moves Switcheroo and Tailwind or Luxury ball no egg moves but 5IV. Just let me know which gender you want. Or I could catch it any Fancy ball type from FS.
-HA Kricketot = Dream ball just let me know which gender you want.
-HA Snubbull = Dream ball with egg move close combat just let me know which gender you want.

If you need any of those let me know I can also offer a good amount of Dream ball pokemon that will have their HA and and most of FS pokemon I can hunt for can too. If you would like list let me know. OH and I'm working on egg moves if your looking for something let me know I may have it.

As for what I would like in return of any of the above would be any of these if you still have them or do have them. You said you had other pokemon with egg moves so I'm going to throw some out there let me know if you have them.

None of these need a special ball type or be female. So males preferable with these egg moves. I put them in order of most wanted.
-Ekans with any egg moves
-tirtouga with knock off
-Meowth- What egg moves do you have?
-Machop with any egg moves I don't care which

Last edited:

Zeazy12

Hi, I'm not sure where to go with this question but I thought you could help me since you're a breeder. I'm looking for random water type eggs for my monotype egglocke challenge. Would you be able to help supply some? Or do you know the best forum for that? I'm having trouble navigating right now haha. Thanks.

Last edited: