• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Crushin' on you'-Meowth/Skitty Comic Strip

kirby8933083

mai husbando
That's adorable. <3 Really I'd love to see the rest of the story to that. A little weird just being thrown in their relationship. n_n; And your drawing skills are excellent, I mean Meowth is excellent, as is the human turn Skitty. Even the speech that Meowth used, it was Meowth from the anime correct? Excellent job, but if you make it into a comic strip series you may want to move this to the fan comic section.

Like I said on DA, it's very cute :) You did a great job, i love the way you drew them hugging and their expressions are pefect!

CandyRobot

That's adorable. <3 Really I'd love to see the rest of the story to that. A little weird just being thrown in their relationship. n_n; And your drawing skills are excellent, I mean Meowth is excellent, as is the human turn Skitty. Even the speech that Meowth used, it was Meowth from the anime correct? Excellent job, but if you make it into a comic strip series you may want to move this to the fan comic section.

1. Thanks!

2. This was just a little something I started drawing when I was feeling lovey-dovey.....

3. Thank you again and yep, it's Team Rocket's Meowth!

4. I'm not sure if I'm gonna do more than this, yet... I need to learn to be patient, first...

#Chimecho#

Truth[N]Love
I really liked it. Was funny, and cute. ^^
Their emotions are perfect.

hollythesnare

master snare ;)
That is the cutest pokemon comic strip I have ever seen :D.

Youve got the pokemon style perfect and Meowth's accent had me giggling. Thats exactly how he sounds on the show. Its adorable!

Youve capured two wonderful characters that I would love to hear more about! I would definately read a full story if you were to write it. This pairing is just too adorable to ignore. I love it :) Awesome awesome job on this! I hope to see more soon!

That was awesome how you drew them. Especially when you drew them hugging and kissing since I have a lot of trouble with something like that. Not only that, but it is really cute. If you want my opinion, you should do more stuff like this.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
How adorable! It's really well drawn and it's a great pairing!

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I melted :3

I really love your comic art style and how you wrote Meowth's speech.

Also, is Mimi a Rocket? I think I can see an 'R'.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Okay, this is too adorable for words...
Though now you've given me a Maniatical urge to tease Meowth till he comits suicide... And I can't do that! He's one of my four fav characters in the anime!

CandyRobot

Awww! You guys have done it!

I'll draw a whole story about those 2! ^_^

But only in pencil, for now! I'll throw in a lot of old characters, too!

And yep, she's a Rocket... But only because her parents are scientists for Team Rocket.

dmon6

its very cut but its bestiality b=even though she was a skitty but she was a human never the less

CandyRobot

its very cut but its bestiality b=even though she was a skitty but she was a human never the less

^^;

Eh... Whatever....

Anyways, I'm drawing a Fan-comic... So check it out in the Fan Comic Forum...83

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Very adorable!! <3 You drew this quite well, with good details & shading. And aww, Meowth finding romance. So sweet~

Keep it up ^^