• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

crying episodes

Kikkoman

from boredom?
for me, there are three episodes, i know, but i can only remember 2 off the top of my head. Both in master quest
the one on Pudgey Pidgey Isle, where the pidgey tries to fly to the moon
the one on the island where everyone makes silver wings. if i remember the name of the eps, ill edit, and ill try to think of the third one...i KNOW there was another one

Brockness Monster

Yipes Stripes!
Pikachu's Goodbye.
Bye Bye Butterfree
and the 1st Movie when Ash died.

those are the same ones that made me cry.of course i was much younger then and i worshipped pokemon.now most of the "sad" episodes make me laugh.

Oathkeeper

Pursuer of the Past
Bye Bye Butterfree and Pikachu's Goodbye...those are the only two episodes to make me cry. No movie has ever made me cry.

I don't know what it is about Bye Bye Butterfree though. I have this subliminal thing that makes me cry (at least get teary eyed) every time I see it. It never fails even 10 years later. Probably because Butterfree is truly gone forever...*sniff*

Jorah

What do I put here?
Bye Bye Butterfree and Pikachu's Goodbye. I cried the first time I saw Pikachu's Goodbye because, of course, I was younger so I thought Pikachu would actually leave. But the 2nd time I watched it it seemed really cheesey. I still feel really sad when I watch Bye Bye Butterfree, I got a lump in my throat when I watched it yesterday...Nothing else in Pokemon is very sad.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I have had emotional movement but I have never cryed. Yes it can be sad a lot.

anteater

< the awesomes.
pikachu/butterfrees goodbye
sweet baby james
thats it dont call me a baby for crying im only 9

once in a blue Mew

ITS DAT TEOU-TEOU
allright, cant find my old post so i'll post anew!
EPS. Butterfree's Goodbye, Pikachu's Goodbye(first time only), Gotta Catch Ya Later!, The Ralt's episode... that's all i can think of...
MVS. 1; when Ash gets turned to stone and the song, brother, my brother
4; when celebi nearly dies
5 (pokemon heroes); when latios gets sent to heaven, i cried a river during that part
6; when max has to say bye to jirachi, that was so sad... *sobs again*
8; when arron says that small speech in the time flower part, and when lucario "dies" the tears flowed like in pokemon heroes (i just can't handle pokemon dieing) *sobs uncontrollably*

Pikalover

Ahh, true love ^_^
Oh boy, I knew that there was gonna be a thread like this around here :p

Alrighty, here's my list. (coming from an 18, almost 19, year old female)

Episodes
-Pokemon, I choose you! (when Ash and Pikachu were gonna be attacked, but Pika saved the day ^_^)
-Bye Bye, Butterfree (obviously)
-Snow Way out (omg, this one made me cry so much, and it still does)
-Pikachu's Goodbye (again, this one made me almost bawl)
-Sweet Baby James (James had to leave poor Chimecho :()

Movies
-Mewtwo vs. Mew (This movie still holds the record for most tears I have shed at a movie)
-Pokemon 2000 (I love the music, and Lugia too. Both of these made me cry)
-Pokemon 4ever (I love Celebi. It was really sad when he died and got brought back to life)
-Pokemon Heroes (Poor Latios! I was really sad when he died.)
-Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (I was surprised at how sad this movie was. When Ash got taken away and the Pokemon cried, and then when Lucario saw Aaron's vision; it was really, really sad.)

Yeah, I think that's about it :) :p

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
I go all soft every time I hear that "Afterwards, Dry Those Tears" instrumental - Charizard Chills and Charizard's Burning Ambition were both really sad!

dman_dustin

I haven't really cried but some of them made me almost cry, not in the sad way sometimes, but when you're so happy you start crying, the most recent episode is: Aipom and Circumstance. I'm sorry but Ash saying he would stay with Aipom for a whole year and blow off the battle frontier, was a tear jerker moment, but I guess you'd have to be very into Pokemon do know what's going on.

Ariel_Anderson

Just some Random
For me, I've felt pretty sad at some parts, (Ash getting turned to stone, May getting 'exterminated' by the tree of origin) but the one time I actually cried was when Latias was killed. My uncle had just died and I was ten when I saw that movie. And it's weird, but even now, I just don't like to think about that movie, and I've never watched it again. (Which is REALY weird for me, considering I've watched the others about a billion times. Even movie no. 8.)

Here's a list:

PoKemon Heroes - because I cried that Latios sacrifice itself from a Tsunami!
PoKemon Mastermind of Mirage - Because Mew was gone
PoKemon Strikes Back - Because trainers and clone/real PoKemon cried so I cried too like them
Pikachu's Goodbye - Because of the music and Pikachu's crying
By-Bye Butterfree - Because Butterfree cry so I cried
PoKemon Celebi Voice of Forest - Because Celebi die, so I cried then got cured
PoKemon Spell Unown - Because Molly really cared about Entei so I cried when Molly Cried
PoKemon 2000 - Because of the Instrument Music
PoKemon Origin of Mewtwo - Because Young Mewtwo cried when Ambertwo dissappered so I cried too

Pianoplaynfool

Capture On!!
The first movie, when Ash turned to stone of course! But the again I was six or seven, so. That's expected.

Off topic, Harry Potter spoiler:
off topic I know, but I cried when Dumbledore died. Like, from the point he died to the end of the book for freaking thirty minutes straight. That was so sad.

MinunTheFighter34

I drink soysauce.
Movies-
Pokemon Movie 1-Ash is turned into stone.

Rukario and the mystery of Mew-When Rukario died and vanished.It all happened so fast.

Episodes-

Empty.

Lucy-chan

~*Be free*~
Bye Bye Butterfree was the only episode that made tears come out of my eyes... it was so sad T_T