LOCAL ANNOUNCEMENT: WE ARE BACK!!!!
New Arrivals: Sprite Recolors
Soon to come: Link Buttons
SHOP STATUS: OPEN/CLOSED
Thank you guys for putting up with the few months that I was off, but I'm back!!! The shop is making a grand re-opening!! Also, if anyone would like to work here, please PM me.
I am a young Mew, as pictured above, who has found the time to open a shop to make everyone happy (well, hopefully). I hope that I can satisfy your hunger with assorted art, or with cookies and pie if you’d rather have that instead. I just have a few simple things you need to do.
1) Follow all Serebii Forum rules
2) Be patient, or your request may be denied
3) Please use the forms provided, they make it easier to understand exactly what you want
4) Please don’t waste anybody’s time. If you request art, use it! If you use it on another site, please tell me.
5) Give credit!
6) After your request has been finished, please wait at least 24 hours before requesting again! This gives everyone a chance to request
7) Don’t request when the waiting list is full, unless you are a VIP. This also means don’t post and say “Do this when there’s an open spot”; it is too much for me to keep track of.
8) Please provide you own images, unless otherwise stated.
9) I am happy to make changes if you are unhappy, so please PM/VM me if there’s something you would like done. Just know that I won’t be likely to want to do a complete redo of something.
10) I will deny your request if the image is too difficult to work with. This means that backgrounds must be fairly big, other images average sized and with a solid colored background. Doing this a few times is okay, but if it continues, you will receive strikes.
11) If you have a special order, please PM me with as much information as you can. I will do it to the best of my abilities, BUT if it counts as a regular request, you will receive a strike.
1 Rule Break = Warning
2 Rule Breaks = 1 Strike (24 hour ban)
3 Rule breaks = 2 Strikes (72 hour ban)
4 Rule Breaks = 3 Strikes (1 week ban)
5 Rule Breaks = Permaban
[SPOIL]Yay! Nobody, and let's keep it that way![/SPOIL]
Also, please follow the rules for requests!
Banners = up to 2 per request; if you request banners you can’t request anything else
Sprite Work= up to 6 per request
And now for the artwork!
1) Requester: cc_aussie
Keldminrachi, I would like a Single Pokémon Banner please.
Pokémon (only one; specific images may be provided, but only up to 3): Mismagius
Background (optional; put N/A if you want me to choose): something ghost-ish
Number of Pokémon (No more than 10): 6
Any popping out (No more than half of them: Whatever looks nice
Text (no more than 25 characters; put default if name of Pokémon is wanted): Indignation
Text Color: Purple (a bit lighter than mismagius)
Anything Else: no thanks, just make it look cool and take youre time
Keldimnrachi, I would like a [I]Simple Banner[/I], please. [B]Images (no more than 3):[/B] [B]Background Image:[/B] [B]Text:[/B] [B]Text Color:[/B] [B]Text Placement:[/B] [B]Glow on Text (yes/no):[/B] [B]Font Style (elegant, stiff, jagged, etc):[/B] [B]Anything Else:[/B]
Single Pokemon Banners
^The above banner has a glow on it, specify if you would like a glow under "anything special"
Keldminrachi, I would like a [I]Single Pokémon Banner [/I]please. [B]Pokémon (only one; specific images may be provided, but only up to 3):[/B] [B]Background (optional; put N/A if you want me to choose):[/B] [B]Number of Pokémon (No more than 10):[/B] [B]Any popping out (No more than half of them:[/B] [B]Text (no more than 25 characters; put default if name of Pokémon is wanted):[/B] [B]Text Color:[/B] [B]Anything Else:[/B]
Keldminrachi, I would like an [I]Extraction Banner[/I], please. [B]Images (Up to 4; MUST have solid color background, preferably white):[/B] [B]Background (MUST BE EXTRACTABLE; best if white background and non-rectangular shape):[/B] [B]Text:[/B] [B]Text Color:[/B] [B]Font Style:[/B]
[B]Base Pokemon:[/B] [B]Recolors:[/B] [B]Anything Else:[/B]
[SPOIL]June 20: Shop link button added
June 27: Sprite Recolors Added[/SPOIL]
Also, you can use this button to support the shop! It isn't very good, though...