• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crystal Hearts Graphics

What do you guys want to see in the shop?

• More sprite work!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pony Pokemon (Ponymon)!

• Userbars!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki

SHOP SATUS: OPEN!

Welcome to Crystal Hearts Graphics! I am Dizzy, the owner of this shop. Now, before we get to the art, we need to go over the rules:

Rules
1) Follow all Serebii Forum rules

2) Be patient, or your request may be denied

3) Please use the forms provided, they make it easier to understand exactly what you want

4) Please don’t waste anybody’s time. If you request art, use it! If you use it on another site, please tell me.

5) Give credit!

6) Don’t request when the waiting list is full, unless you are a VIP. This also means don’t post and say “Do this when there’s an open spot”; it is too much for me to keep track of.

7) Please provide you own images, unless otherwise stated.

8) I am happy to make changes if you are unhappy, so please PM/VM me if there’s something you would like done. Just know that I won’t be likely to want to do a complete redo of something.

9) I will deny your request if the image is too difficult to work with. This means that backgrounds must be fairly big, other images average sized and with a solid colored background. Doing this a few times is okay, but if it continues, you will receive strikes.

10) If you have a special order, please PM me with as much information as you can. I will do it to the best of my abilities, BUT if it counts as a regular request, you will receive a strike.

11) For any of the text font/style, if you want a specific font, choose one from dafont.com

Strikes

1 Rule Break = Warning
2 Rule Breaks = 1 Strike (24 hour ban)
3 Rule breaks = 2 Strikes (72 hour ban)
4 Rule Breaks = 3 Strikes (1 week ban)
5 Rule Breaks = Permaban

The Naughty

[SPOIL]Yay! Nobody, and let's keep it that way![/SPOIL]

Also, please follow the rules for requests!

Banners = up to 2 per request; if you request banners you can’t request anything else
Sprite Work= up to 6 per request

Also, the following people are VIPs, meaning they get top priority if they request here.

VIP List
TheSketchQueen- My author/artist friend, and my boss at Silver Souls Graphics
Dormant- My other author friend
cc-aussie- for being patient enough to wait for at least three months after he requested his banner, because my computer broke
All members from The Artist's Corner club.

VIP Waiting List
1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

And now for the artwork!

Keldminrachi91

Waiting List

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Banners
[SPOIL]

Simple Banners

[SPOIL]Forms:

HTML:
Keldimnrachi, I would like a [I]Simple Banner[/I], please.

[B]Images (no more than 3):[/B]
[B]Background Image (I can also do brush effect stuff instead) :[/B]
[B]Text:[/B]
[B]Text Color:[/B]
[B]Text Placement:[/B]
[B]Border on Text (yes/no):[/B]
[B]If yes, what color:[/B]
[B]Font (Dafont.com):[/B]
[B]Anything Else:[/B]

[/SPOIL]

Extraction Banners

[SPOIL]Forms:

HTML:
Keldminrachi, I would like an [I]Extraction Banner[/I], please.

[B]Images (Up to 4; MUST have solid color background, preferably white):[/B]
[B]Background (MUST BE EXTRACTABLE; best if white background and non-rectangular shape):[/B]
[B]Font Style:[/B]

[/SPOIL]

Single Pokemon Banners

[SPOIL]Forms:

HTML:
Keldminrachi, I would like a [I]Single Pokémon Banner [/I]please.
[B]Pokémon (only one; specific images may be provided, but only up to 3):[/B]
[B]Background (optional; put N/A if you want me to choose):[/B]
[B]Number of Pokémon (No more than 10):[/B]
[B]Any popping out (No more than half of them:[/B]
[B]Text (no more than 25 characters; put default if name of Pokémon is wanted):[/B]
[B]Text Font:[/B]

[/SPOIL]

Text Banners (inspired by TheSketchQueen)

[SPOIL]Forms:

HTML:
Keldminrachi, I would like a [I]text banner[/I], please.
[B]Images (up to 3) :[/B]
[B]Background Image:[/B]
[B]Background Text (to fit banner size, text should be about a paragraph; if it's too short, I'll repeat it) :[/B]
[B]Anything else:[/B]

[/SPOIL]

Super Nova Banners

[SPOIL]Forms:
HTML:
Keldminrachi, I would like a [I]Super Nova Banner[/I], please.
[B]Images (up to 2):[/B]
[B]Background Image (can also make one with brushes):[/B]
[B]Super Nova Placement (only 1 per banner):[/B]
[B]Text Border (y/n; if yes, I'll choose the color):[/B]

Examples:

[/SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

Sprite Work

[SPOIL]
Recolors

[SPOIL]Forms:

HTML:
Keldminrachi, I would like a [I]sprite recolor,[/I] please.
[B]Base Pokemon:[/B]
[B]Recolor using: (Please put a Pokemon; this is the Pokemon that I will take colors from to recolor the base Pokemon)[/B]

[/SPOIL]

Chaos Sprites

[SPOIL]Form:
HTML:
Keldminrachi91, I would like a [I]chaos sprite,[/I] please.
[B]Pokemon:[/B]
[B]Sprite Number (see below):[/B]
[B]Shiny Y/N)[/B]

For Sprite Number, indicate the sprite by the number on this chart:

[/SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]

Team Poses

[SPOIL]Overworld Team Poses

[SPOIL]*Note-I ONLY have access to Pokemon from Geans 1-4, as well as the Gen 5 Pokemon listed at the bottom of this page: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnbnw2/sheet/48050/ . If your request contains a Pokemon NOT listed above, it will automatically be denied.

Forms:

HTML:
 Keldminrachi, I would like an [I]overworld team pose[/I], please.
[B]Style (1/2) :[/B]
[B]Trainer Sprite (optional) :[/B]
[B]Pokemon (Up to 6 with trainer; 7 w/o one) :[/B]
[B]Direction Facing:[/B]
[B]Static/Walking:[/B]
[B]Text font:[/B]
[B]Text color:[/B]
[B]Text border color (solid/gradient) :[/B] 
[B]Anything Else: [/B]

Style 1^^

Style 2^^[/SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

Artwork Ideas Credit:
Text Banners: TheSketchQueen

Updates:
9/28/13: If you can read this, then yay; we were approved!
10/8/13: We are now offering Chaos sprites!
10/27/13: Throughout the week, new types of art will be arriving, and previous examples that were bad will be replaced (because I have GIMP now, so expect improvement.)
11/6/13: Thank you, Flygon_Frank_66, for bringing this back to life!!
11/22/13: This shop will be receiving huge updates in the coming weeks until the winter holidays. Some things to come are userbars, link buttons, new banner types, sprite work, plus a special holiday-themed event!
11/24/13: Added Overworld Team poses. Next up: Regular Team Poses
11/29/13:New banner types slowly coming in, including text banners, texture banners, and smudge banners; also replacing old extraction banner examples
12/21/13: Well, haven't' gotten around to redoing those extraction banners, but I now introduce: Super Nova Banners!
02/03/14: Replaced the old chaos sprites with new and improved ones. Also, say good-bye to the DW Fusion Banners. I MAY bring them back, but they are quite a bit of work when compared to the other banner types, so don't expect to see them back anytime soon.

Last edited:

Chidzz

Thank you very much, it looks so nice. I prefer the last one because the n in the first is really hidden by the light, and the font is also nicer.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Good news: I am now offering chaos sprites! Also, answer the poll so I know what you guys want to see!

Bad news: School is now my life plague, and since I'll be busy with other things, I won't be able to do a whole lot in the shop. :( Hopefully I'll get some nights without homework, though. :p

Flygon_Frank_66

The Mystical Master
I hope your shop is not closed yet!

Keldminrachi, I would like a Single Pokémon Banner please.
Pokémon (only one; specific images may be provided, but only up to 3): Cobalion
Background (optional; put N/A if you want me to choose): Same as your MEW banner, but dark green
Number of Pokémon (No more than 10): FOUR
Any popping out (No more than half of them: ONE
Text (no more than 25 characters; put default if name of Pokémon is wanted): TEAM TEMPORAL
Text Color: Whatever looks good
Text Font: Whatever looks good
Anything Else: Can you put a Pokemon trainer faded in the background?

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
I hope your shop is not closed yet!

Keldminrachi, I would like a Single Pokémon Banner please.
Pokémon (only one; specific images may be provided, but only up to 3): Cobalion
Background (optional; put N/A if you want me to choose): Same as your MEW banner, but dark green
Number of Pokémon (No more than 10): FOUR
Any popping out (No more than half of them: ONE
Text (no more than 25 characters; put default if name of Pokémon is wanted): TEAM TEMPORAL
Text Color: Whatever looks good
Text Font: Whatever looks good
Anything Else: Can you put a Pokemon trainer faded in the background?

I'm so happy; you're my first requestor in a while. But nope, shop is still open, so ACCEPTED!
I hope to have it finished by Tuesday, if that's okay with you?

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Request Finished:

~Flygon_Frank_66~

I couldn't get the exact background I had for the Mew one in green, so I had to improvise. And I wasn't quite sure what trainer you wanted, but I think Red looks pretty cool. I also made him fade into the background like you asked. Hope you like it, and if you would like any changes made, VM/PM me. Thank you for requesting at Crystal Hearts Graphics, we hope to see you again soon!

Flygon_Frank_66

The Mystical Master
A huge THANK YOU!!! Looks better than I hoped for.

I will definitely stop by soon to get some "Chaos Sprites" after I get my Pokemon Y.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Keldimnrachi, I would like a Simple Banner, please.

Images (no more than 3):Celebi,jirachi,mew
Background Image (I can also do brush effect stuff instead) :anything you recommend
Text:The Academy Tournaments
Text Color: black
Text Placement:the bottom
Glow on Text (yes/no):no
Font Style (elegant, stiff, jagged, etc):stiff
Anything Else: anything else you can put would be fine, looking for dark purple color mostly but feel free to change anything, whatever is easier, thank you :)

I'm sorry, but you need to provide your own images, (it says in rule 8), so until you fix it, your request is denied, sorry.

EonDragonFTW

Images (no more than 3): http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/293/3/6/delphox__alternate_design__by_haychel-d6r5c3i.jpg
Background Image (I can also do brush effect stuff instead) : http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130210070713/finalfantasy/images/9/91/D012_EX_-_Flare.jpeg
Text:Mage Division
Text Color: Orange/Yellow, but any other color is fine to make it visible
Text Placement: Bottom center
Glow on Text (yes/no): Yes
Font (Dafont.com): whatever look good
Anything Else:

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki

Images (no more than 3): http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/293/3/6/delphox__alternate_design__by_haychel-d6r5c3i.jpg
Background Image (I can also do brush effect stuff instead) : http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130210070713/finalfantasy/images/9/91/D012_EX_-_Flare.jpeg
Text:Mage Division
Text Color: Orange/Yellow, but any other color is fine to make it visible
Text Placement: Bottom center
Glow on Text (yes/no): Yes
Font (Dafont.com): whatever look good
Anything Else:

Accepted! Should be done soon, although I am having people over for Turkey Day, so tomorrow at the latest.

EDIT: Request finished:

~EondragonFTW~

Because putting a glow on the text also makes it more transparent, and because the text was orange (text doesn't glow well if it is bright of has yellow, ie neon colors, orange & yellow), I couldn't get it to glow much, because when I tried, it was hard to read. I also tried to find a fiery font, and I think it looked nice (part of the reason it wouldn't glow was also that this particular font already had some transparency to it, and the stuff from the glow was too much for it to handle. But, 'nuff said, I hope you enjoy your banner, and if you would like to have changes made, please VM/PM me.

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

Accepted! Should be done soon, although I am having people over for Turkey Day, so tomorrow at the latest.

~EondragonFTW~

Because putting a glow on the text also makes it more transparent, and because the text was orange (text doesn't glow well if it is bright of has yellow, ie neon colors, orange & yellow), I couldn't get it to glow much, because when I tried, it was hard to read. I also tried to find a fiery font, and I think it looked nice (part of the reason it wouldn't glow was also that this particular font already had some transparency to it, and the stuff from the glow was too much for it to handle. But, 'nuff said, I hope you enjoy your banner, and if you would like to have changes made, please VM/PM me.

Thanks, It looks great!
And it's fine, you did what you could.

Flexs

taiyo-shin
Keldimnrachi, I would like a layout for youtube please, if its possible.i'll request it in a simple banner form.

images http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/149/2/0/Neon_shiny_celebi_by_Celebi_Yoshi.png http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/018/7/2/Ukulele_Pichu_by_Angle_007.jpg pichu to the left, celebi to the right
background http://hwalls.com/upload/forest_wallpaper4278.jpg
text: comment!
Text Color: white
Text Placement: center bottom
Border on Text: no
Font: Modius Frigid
Anything Else: nope

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Keldimnrachi, I would like a layout for youtube please, if its possible.i'll request it in a simple banner form.

images http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/149/2/0/Neon_shiny_celebi_by_Celebi_Yoshi.png http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/018/7/2/Ukulele_Pichu_by_Angle_007.jpg pichu to the left, celebi to the right
background http://hwalls.com/upload/forest_wallpaper4278.jpg
text: comment!
Text Color: white
Text Placement: center bottom
Border on Text: no
Font: Modius Frigid
Anything Else: nope

Hrm. I'm not very familiar with Youtube art, but will the regular dimensions of 500 pixels long x 175 pixels tall work? Also, the first image of the shiny Celebi you provided isn't extractable, an this would count as a special request (rule #10), so you should've PM/VMed me (but I'll let it slide) so until you fix it (other than the PM thing), I'm sorry, your request is denied.

Flexs

taiyo-shin

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
technically, no it's not, but I think I can still use it. And an extracted image is basically any image with a single-colored background (99% of the time it's white). Ex:

NOT EXTRACTED: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/yaoUkBY1r2Y/hqdefault.jpg

EXTRACTED: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2..._broke__vector_by_blueflame_a20pc-d55qf3j.png

It's a good idea to make sure in the future that you have extracted images because most of the artists that I know (including on Serebii) don't like trying to work around crazy backgrounds.

But thank you for fixing everything, and I happily say that you are ACCEPTED!

~Flexs~

I added sparkles to the second one. Pick whichever one you like best, my way of apologizing for taking WAY too long to make it.

Last edited:

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Hi! I would like a

Keldminrachi91, I would like a chaos sprite, please.
Pokemon: Serperior
Sprite Number (see below): 25
Shiny Y/N) No
Anything Else: please do your best! Thank you. :)