• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crystal Ho-oh Revamp

http://i15.*******.com/2iiv4wp.gif
LOVE IT.
Don't just post, it's great either. I want reasons, or crit.

Lugia Tamer

< Is friggin awesome
It's pretty good, though I personaly think its pretty hard to go wrong with a revamp. It must have taken a while to do all the frames for the animation and I think its cool when people spend their time on that.

-aocom v2-

Victory is ours!
The red parts of the wings are uneven. ._.''

Last edited:

Kalavinka

The revamp's fine, but the animation's not fluid. It doesn't go at the same speed as the original Crystal Ho-oh.

~TS ;121;;373;

~Lucario Master~

Overall a good revamp but the animation is questionable.

blazikenBAM

alittlestitious
the revamp is great, but the animation seems "eh"
just be careful when the tail feathers kind of shake and enlarge. their outlines are a bit sloppy on the top ones.
clean that up and BAM
a perfect revamp xD

great job

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
I give it a... 9.999999999.999/10

~~;444;

Yami Ryu

the revamp is great, but the animation seems "eh"
just be careful when the tail feathers kind of shake and enlarge. their outlines are a bit sloppy on the top ones.
clean that up and BAM
a perfect revamp xD

great job

Not just the tail feathers. But the eye. It doesn't really look like it's blining. Good job in fixing the shaking. But.

http://i15.*******.com/2e16kq1.gif
gbc250.gif

As you see the original Ho-Oh has an animation frame with only three blinks, yours has four. And this shows it's not the tailfeathers being enlarged, you just kept the 'glow flash' bit that the crystal sprite did. Think if you fix the blinking, make it real blinking and not half blinking, you'll have a pretty average to nice revamp animation.

maxxa

~her last bounty~
outlines too dotty shadings meh its not bad but need work

Kyaku

. . .
Good overall, but it looks like Ho-oh just squints instead of blinks. Also, the outlines look iffy. The black was used wrongly, imo. Try not to put one black pixel, then a few colored ones. Try to put more black near shades.