• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crystal normal Monotype team help

ricedonut

pringle user
Im doing a Normal monotype run in Pokemon Crystal, and I am looking for some help with movesets. I have just started, but these are the movesets I think could be good

Pidgeot @ Sharp beak

Wing Attack
Fly
Swift
Steel Wing

Ursaring @ ???

Slash
Thrash
Dynamicpunch (notsure)
Earthquake (not sure who to give this to)

Clefable @ ???

Thunderpunch
Ice punch
Fire punch
Dizzy punch (until I find something better to replace it)

Miltank @ ???

Milk Drink
Body Slam
Defence Curl
Rollout

Tauros @ ???

Thrash
Horn attack
tackle
???

Please keep in mind that trading to get extra items or TMs is not an option for me. Also I am not using Girafarig because it is not available in crystal

I posted it here because no one is answering it in 1/2 gen RMT and I wanted some suggestions for movesets before I finished the game

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Ok get rid of swift on Pigeot and put in another flying type move Ursaring is fine Clefable is fine to Miltank get rid of rollout and put in a good normal type move Tarous get rid of tackle and put in a better move he can learn and that is it

Tonguetyd

Pidgeot
-Fly
-Return
-Steel Wing
-Whirlwind/Sand-Attack

Ursaring
-Return
-DynamicPunch
-Earthquake
-Curse

Clefable
-Sing
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Return

Miltank
-Milk Drink
-Body Slam
-Shadow Ball
-Heal Bell

Tauros
-Return
-Iron Tail
-Hidden Power Ground/Fighting
-Double Team/Swagger

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Why not use the Togepi egg you recieve?

Anus

Banned
Why not use the Togepi egg you recieve?

Togetic is pretty flimsy, IIRC. Tauros can wreck, Miltank is pretty cool and I've always had a soft spot for Persian, though Persian was a lot better in R/B.

soulpaw

You can use the cloning trick to get the extra TM's you need. :)

Well, I would change the Pidgeot for a Fearow. They're stronger and faster. The move set can be the same, except exchanging wing attack for drill peck.

Furret63

Shiny Hunter
You're missing a Furret:
Furret @ Mint Berry
-Return
-Shadow Ball
-Double Team
-Rest

You Double Team until you're low on HP, then Rest back up with high evasion. Return has 150 base damage on a Normal-type with max happiness and Shadow Ball's for coverage.