• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crystal Shipping Poll

The Crystal Shippings Poll

• ScarletJewelShipping (Crystal & Red)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JadeCrystallineShipping (Crystal & Green Oak)

• LazuriteShipping (Crystal & Blue [female])

• CrossedRegionShipping (Crystal & Ruby)

• TreeStarsShipping (Crystal & Sapphire)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BubChan

Wonderwall
The PokéSpe shippings needs love too, right? time for a Crystal poll!

we have rules of course (made by SerenaForTheWin) :

1.No bashing/flaming of characters/shipping - very obvious reason and you all know the coincidence to it

2.Respect the voters - yeah you had to at least stick to the person's choice if you really don't want that ship

3.Don't talk about the characters individually - this is not the place for that, talk it in the particular thread where it should belong

4.Describe why you like the shipping pair - Optional only -- if you feel that you need to describe, then go ahead but no anti comments because that is something we are not going to tolerate

5.Where are the other ships - Please guys, the limit for each poll is 10 at max - if your ship is not here, you can add it yourself just remember the rules OK

wait for the poll please ;D

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
I voted for MangaQuestshipping. I'm not as invested into this pairing as I am some of the other manga ships but this pairing is just adorable. I just wish it had gotten more hints in the Manga.

SweetHeartshipping is really cute too and so is SpecialJewelshipping but MangaQuestshipping is by fat my favorite ship here.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
MangaQuestShipping, CrystalShipping, and AquamarineShipping.

MangaQuestShipping just because I like the polarizing personalities between Gold and Crystal. It's funny. lol And fanart.
CrystalShipping actually grew on me after a while, but I like it. Also grew my love for Eusine. :)
AquamarineShipping because the image of Crystal and Suicune together is peaceful in my head. Not anything Pokephilia, but just plain platonic. :p

Bahmo

I feel that Emerald should be in there. I'm not that fond of him, but he actually has a relation with her in a way that some people here don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.