• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crystalline Guard vs Sentient Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
good luck sentient dragons pm me if u want strategies on how to beat the mighty crystalline guard ! ;o

Crystalline Guard is recommended by 3/4 strategists to ward off enemy jirachiusers!

BLUES.

Something else
Hey guys, both from CG's and SD's war team, lets get those matches done as soon as we can, please. Most of us are probably going to have thanksgiving dinner with family/go out of town etc so its best to get the matches done as soon as we can. I know D-Bray has tried to contact Soul Muse through VM's but hasnt gotten a reply..so lets get those games in soon.
Good luck to both our war teams..and let's have ourselves a fun war:)

Last edited:
I totally forgot to post in and/or subscribe to this thread, yeah! Something about weekends and VM's and talking to nick. apparently I just missed him like 3 days ago on the PO channel, bummer.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Maybe you should stop being so lazy. Mankey isn't this lazy, this is why we look up to him.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
Day 4.
Captain's log.
The elusive Remorph is still yet to be seen, the johning is strong in this one.
ShowMeTheMankey, signing off.

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
So apparently I'm the War Leader now. Guess that means I should come say good luck to our battlers, and, of course, to those from Sentient Dragons as well.

Let's have a nice, clean fight! Ding-ding!

(Oh and by the way, my sig shows an accurate representation of how this war will pan out. All that is left to be determined is who is the person on the right...?)

Nick said we should get it done tihs weekend and then hasn't contacted me since thursday. Yay.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
still no contact from my opponent we need to either start subbing or hand out activity wins.

BLUES.

Something else
There are about 13 days to get those games in, guys. CG has the lead and both clans can agree that CG's war members have been ready to have their matches done as soon as the war thread was up...lets not have a war where a clan wins via activity. Im sure we are both more honorable than that '-'

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Ok so me and Bray are battling now and Muse and Magic will be battling each other. If CG wants to make anymore switch's just vm and we can do that

Ok so me and Bray are battling now and Muse and Magic will be battling each other. If CG wants to make anymore switch's just vm and we can do that

Bray said he saw you all the time so thats good. Ill contact the elusive Muse.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
I Beat Woebegonenick 2-1

Scores were 1-0 0-2 and 2-0 all three were great games and could of gone either way man.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Aight just one more win, and just three for SD :)
Always remember, errthing can happen, like the teacher Mr. Diver falls of the stairs xD (he deserved it, he pushed me away because he was in a hurry -.-')

Status
Not open for further replies.