• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crystalline Guard vs Sentient Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Due to timezone issues and the deadline coming up some adjustments were needed. After some negotiations two of the war matches have been changed;

Remorph - Gigaboost
Dusk26 - ShowMeTheMankey

Good luck to all

Zachmac

What? I guess I should start reading all the post in the clan, yet another war slipped under my nose. This time I only found out on page 3. Bah.

And of course, absolutely no luck to either sides, because losing to hax is just annoying.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
Due to timezone issues and the deadline coming up some adjustments were needed. After some negotiations two of the war matches have been changed;

Remorph - Gigaboost
Dusk26 - ShowMeTheMankey

Good luck to all

lol timezone issues, I used to be in the same clan as Remorph and I saw him often. Also he hasn't repsonded to my VM or posted here at all regardless of what time it is, js.

But oh well, Dusk26 lgi!

EDIT:

So I hear Smogon has banned Genesect.

I assume tiers were locked when this war thread was made so it should be allowed in our war matches?

Last edited:

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
I think by standard it means Po tiers soooo go gene!

Been told to post here by Brayster

gl to those final battlers

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate

Actually, it means Serebii standard, and Serebii standard tiers are PO tiers. However, I believe tiers are locked when the war starts. I'm not sure.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
didn%2527t+read+lol+10.gif

I'm guessing this was Jhen + Aeon

I know that, I just don't know what happens if the tier changes in the middle of the tour. I know standard for tournaments is that they don't change during the current round, but all changes apply next round.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird

Actually, it means Serebii standard, and Serebii standard tiers are PO tiers. However, I believe tiers are locked when the war starts. I'm not sure.

Apparently the CG leaders have trouble reading

~ Anything Smogon banned will be banned for this war.

Tiers are locked at the start of the war though, so the ban to Genesect does not apply for this war.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Wait, did I really write PO tiers? Did I seriously write that? I meant to write smogon. wow that was a fail.

beat muse 2 games to 1, all pretty close, well played and Woot CG won.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Well, as it turned out that doesn't matter.

Lost to Magic in three games.

Won the first one, lost the next two.

You nearly had me, but then I rode on a reindeer and turned into a giant cyborg santaclaus, you stood no chance.
KrbXv.gif

WP to all who took part.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
That and I did a couple of stupid things.....your explanation sounds better, so I'll go with that.

BLUES.

Something else
Gratz CG!
GG, Sentient Dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.