• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ctrl+v REVIVED

But yeah we had three mini Christmas trees and my sister was gonna name them Nicholas, Gabriel and Blitzen but then instead she settled on naming them after members of The Shield

AmethystLeslie

QueenUnfezant

welcome to the comedy zone

Pet's name: ANGERED SPAGHETTI

lol that name

QueenUnfezant

welcome to the comedy zone
THEY CALL ME THE MEME MACHINE
I CATCH THE MEMES, I SPREAD THE MEMES
I EAT THE MEMES, I POOP THE MEMES
WITHOUT MEMES, I WOULD DIE

oof

i was about to ask if we should have a Serebii art awards then remembered that I’m single handedly holding that up with my gallery and nearly every other gallery is mostly inactive so uhh

Wolfaotic

send smeargles
Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Shay is sleeping on the couch as we enter, and I bite back a sigh. The television- now blaring a noon news broadcast- suggests he had been up most of the night watching late-night reruns and old shows. His coat, tattered and dirty, is sprawled on the floor, probably used as a makeshift blanket. As I put the groceries we bought for him on the small table we got for the kitchen, Gist turns off the television and wakes him up.