• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cubone=Kangaskhan? Check this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
An intresting theory but yet, it seems wrong. The first point is that of obvious. Kangashkan is a normal type while cubone is a ground type. No malnutririon could cause something so big. Another is that how do you explain the pokedex info: Cubone wears the skull of its dead mother. How in the world does cubone's skull look like the skull of a Kangashkan. Another point is that Cubone crys for his mother every full moon because it resembles it. It also states the mother dies directly after their birth. This hypothesis however, says this is a cause of malnutrition. This means that why should the mother die? All in all, an intresting theory but conclusively pointless.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
It sounds feasible, but how would the Cubone end up at the Pokemon Tower and other places where there aren't any Kangaskhan? And how would breeding make more Cubones instead of Kangaskhan?

Last edited:

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Strange theory. I don't see how a Kangaskhan cub could turn into a Cubone, because how does that explain how trainers can own Cubones and those Cubones evolve into Marowaks? I'm sure the trainers weren't starving their Cubones...

MeGaNiUm_mAn

<-- PWNS arceus
well... a very interesting theory. i never looked at it that way. but it does make sence. kinda.

Jun's Heracross

Battle Ace
since when can malnutrition cause something to change its dna its not possible in any way. cubone wears a marowaks skull not to one marowak wears on its head the one underneath that.

im sure theyre closely related in the whole scheme of things but i wouldn't say a malnourished kangaskhan will become a cubone.

Last edited:

~()~WOBBUFFET~()~

I'm a little Seedot.
It's a good theory and at least it's plausible. Cubone's name in the USA was meant to be Orphan until Nintendo themselves changed it. Next to that, Kangaskhan was meant to be called Mother (or Mom, Momma, etc.) is something I heard recently

Note: Actually, they would have called it "Orphon". Not Orphan. You know how Nintendo loves their corrupted names.

Status
Not open for further replies.