• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

!Cueva27's Fun House!

What would you like to see added to my shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
;) I thought someone was gonna ask or misdreavus any time soon haha I am interested in shiny conkeldurr (what's its ability) and shiny zorua

It has guts I believe

Alright, thanks! I don't know when you'll be able to trade, but I should be good anywhere between 8pm and 12am EST (US)/ GMT -5

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
I'm interested in your shiny Gastly, Eevee, Suicune and Ponyta, is there anything in my sig that you would want?

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
I'm interested in your shiny Gastly, Eevee, Suicune and Ponyta, is there anything in my sig that you would want?

Ponyta might be taken. Same fore eevee and shiny gastly and suicune are ok! :) would u trade em for your genesect?

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
ATTENTION: if ur name is on pending trades then we cna move all trades to PM :)

BleuUmbreon- I am currently transferring/migrating :)

Last edited:

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
haha ok no prob! so u want shiny misdreavus or almost all flawless modest misdreavus?

Almost flawless mistrevous, do you want the conkeldurr or zorua? conkeldurr is ev trained and trained to level 100 so I might have to go two for one if you want that<.>.. Or 1 for 1 for the flawless zorua.

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Almost flawless mistrevous, do you want the conkeldurr or zorua? conkeldurr is ev trained and trained to level 100 so I might have to go two for one if you want that<.>.. Or 1 for 1 for the flawless zorua.

I will take Zorua then :)
So ur zorua for my non-shiny flawless modest misdravus correct?

sure, when can you trade?

I pm'ed u :)

Jivoo

Hi,

Would you like to trade one of mine 5th gen shiny for your event gothorita?

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Well ponyta would be ok, but eevee is male nickname able.

Oh. I've just been searching for a female shiny Eevee that I can nickname "Bean", but the Ponyta will be fine! :D Do you have any nature/IV preferences? It would take longer/become more valuable the more specific you are, but I will gladly SR for you :D!

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Oh. I've just been searching for a female shiny Eevee that I can nickname "Bean", but the Ponyta will be fine! :D Do you have any nature/IV preferences? It would take longer/become more valuable the more specific you are, but I will gladly SR for you :D!

Ok So to be more fair u cna pick any subway item u want that isnt 24 BP haha sorry. So for Meloetta timid would be great! If u manage to SR to get a timid Meloetta then tell me the IV's and I will see if its ok! :) Thanks! Also i am gonna put this on my pending trades which mean this can now be moved over to PM'ing!

Hi,

Would you like to trade one of mine 5th gen shiny for your event gothorita?

Sure i think which one?

nope, this one:
Naïve w/ levitate
OT:Me
IV:x/30/23/21/28/x

Ok deal! :) pm me when u r available!

If u see that u r under pending trades then our trade is moved to PM!

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
I am interested in your DW Gothita. I have several DWF pokemon i would trade in bulk for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.