• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

!Cueva27's Fun House!

What would you like to see added to my shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
I am interested in your DW Gothita. I have several DWF pokemon i would trade in bulk for it.

hi! thanks! um maybe not sure yet because someone just offered me a shiny pokemon for it....gimme time and see what happens! :D

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Lol, just read it! Well, if the deal breaks down, om me =D Thanks for the consideration!

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
I'm interested in one of your Keldeos. I have shiny Nidoran F, Gible, Galvantula, and Swellow to offer.

sorry it took me long to answer i just saw your post <.> ummmm galvantula and swellow sound great and gible sounds cool too :D

Jivoo

Hi,

I have a shiny axew and sandile for your dw event gothorita.

Jivoo

Oh and a cofagrigus too

Ben6239

Shiny Collector
Sorry about asking for the shiny shellder, didn't notice it wasn't there until after I posted. Anyways, I am interested in your shiny bellsprout. Can offer a couple events and shinies for it.

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Sorry about asking for the shiny shellder, didn't notice it wasn't there until after I posted. Anyways, I am interested in your shiny bellsprout. Can offer a couple events and shinies for it.

OH GOD EVENTS YES!!! :) what events u have? and u can pick something to go with shiny bellsprout for an event either another shiny or any item that isnt 24BP at subway station

Hi,

I have a shiny axew and sandile for your dw event gothorita.

so are axew, sandile, and cofragigus all shiny? if so i might take confra and sandile

The shiny chandelure calls me out lol

:) haha ya its pretty good,it was in my team for quite some time!

Jivoo

Yess they are all shiny. Cofa axew and sandile.

Ben6239

Shiny Collector
OH GOD EVENTS YES!!! :) what events u have? and u can pick something to go with shiny bellsprout for an event either another shiny or any item that isnt 24BP at subway station
I have a couple of the 10ANNIV events like Typlosion, Tyranitar, and a few others. I also have a TRU Arceus, event Drakrai, and an event Shaymin. Would you be interested in any of those?

Last edited:

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
I have a couple of the 10ANNIV events like Typlosion, Tyranitar, and a few others. I also have a TRU Arceus, event Drakrai, and an event Shaymin. Would you be interested in any of those?

Lets see maybe arceus, but can u give me the IV's of arceus, darkrai, and shaymin? if u dont know how to then i can help :) also r they legit? and for one of those would u want a shiny bellsprout w/ ANY subway item or a shiny bellsprout w/ another shiny?

Yess they are all shiny. Cofa axew and sandile.

does cofa and sandile for my event gothorita sound good? :D

Mystery/Hayley Mew for your Genesect?

so r u offering a mew event for genesect? :) lemme think bout it

Jivoo

I just to trade one shiny for your gothorita...

Jivoo

I just want* to trade one shiny for your gothorita

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
i dont have my game with me, but ill get right back to you.
Dibs on the gothorita (only if the above dont reach an agreement)

Status
Not open for further replies.