• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

!Cueva27's Fun House!

What would you like to see added to my shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

uberHexagon

Oshawatching you...
eh sorry no interested :(

Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww... Well I do have shinies I'm willing to trade. Gyrados and Pidgeot. Problem is I used Pidgeot during most of my firered. So I can't figure out her IVs. Gyrados is from my heartgold and I can't remember if I used him or not so I can't get his IVs either. :/ oh well. Maybe I can get good IVs on my meloetta.
EDIT: I can offer Pokerus if that changes anything.

Last edited:

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Hmm....i have a shiny event suicune as well...!

haha I had one but it was traded away XD\\
Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww... Well I do have shinies I'm willing to trade. Gyrados and Pidgeot. Problem is I used Pidgeot during most of my firered. So I can't figure out her IVs. Gyrados is from my heartgold and I can't remember if I used him or not so I can't get his IVs either. :/ oh well. Maybe I can get good IVs on my meloetta.

ur choice on meloetta :) but probably no haha I am getting 4 meloetta this week XD

uberHexagon

Oshawatching you...
ur choice on meloetta :) but probably no haha I am getting 4 meloetta this week XD

Ffffffffffff... Ok... Final deal. On my diamond, I have an event mew and an event celebi. They're from my friend and he'd freak out if I traded them away so they will be cloned. What if I gave you one of those with keldeo? Or I could give both of those.

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Ffffffffffff... Ok... Final deal. On my diamond, I have an event mew and an event celebi. They're from my friend and he'd freak out if I traded them away so they will be cloned. What if I gave you one of those with keldeo? Or I could give both of those.

woah celebi and mew sound awesome! but to be honest ya I want them, but what from my shop did u want?

uberHexagon

Oshawatching you...
woah celebi and mew sound awesome! but to be honest ya I want them, but what from my shop did u want?

That shiny deino. And maybe that shiny event rayquaza, if that's not to much.

uberHexagon

Oshawatching you...
Ok... Mew's stats are pretty good IMO. Two 31's are pretty good.

Nature - Relaxed
HP:31
Att:29-30
Def:Impossible
SpA:25-26
SpD:20-21
Spe:31
Not to shabby...

Celebi. I'm not to happy about Celebi's IVs.

Nature - Relaxed
HP:14-15
Att:14-15
Def:22-23
SpA:10-11
SpD:10-11
Spe:28
Meh...

Edit: Mew's OT is FAL2010 and Celebi's OT is WIN2011

Last edited:

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Ok... Mew's stats are pretty good IMO. Two 31's are pretty good.

Nature - Relaxed
HP:31
Att:29-30
Def:Impossible
SpA:25-26
SpD:20-21
Spe:31
Not to shabby...

Celebi. I'm not to happy about Celebi's IVs.

Nature - Relaxed
HP:14-15
Att:14-15
Def:22-23
SpA:10-11
SpD:10-11
Spe:28
Meh...

Edit: Mew's OT is FAL2010 and Celebi's OT is WIN2011

ok :) ummmmmmmm lets seeee..........ummm would u do shiny deino for celebi and what would u want for mew that isnt rayquaza (is reserved)

uberHexagon

Oshawatching you...
ok :) ummmmmmmm lets seeee..........ummm would u do shiny deino for celebi and what would u want for mew that isnt rayquaza (is reserved)

I'll do the trade with celebi and deino. Two questions about deino: is it male? and is it nicknamed? And about rayquaza... I really want a shiny one. Even if its not an event. PM me if you find a shiny rayquaza. If you don't have one by the end of march I will trade mew for something else.

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
I'll do the trade with celebi and deino. Two questions about deino: is it male? and is it nicknamed? And about rayquaza... I really want a shiny one. Even if its not an event. PM me if you find a shiny rayquaza. If you don't have one by the end of march I will trade mew for something else.

ok lets do this : Rayquaza shiny flawless event for your mew and celebi deal? and deino was male rare yotd event

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Thanks for the Awesome trade Cueva! 5 star experience! No problems at all!

uberHexagon

Oshawatching you...
ok lets do this : Rayquaza shiny flawless event for your mew and celebi deal? and deino was male rare yotd event

Mew and Celebi for Rayquaza and Deino is the trade. When and what time? I probably won't be able to do the trade today but I can trade tomorrow.

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
Hmm, can we trade? Your Shiny Cyndaquil for my Shiny Unfezant Timid Male? the unfezant is ev trained. It's speed stat is better than the rest of its stats.

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
wait I will migrate later, but I actually only want 1 meloetta not cause of IV's but I am already getting like 3 of em again haha so pick shiny ho-oh flawless or shiny mew two.

ok, i have two ut wishmakers for u to choose from for the other one
jirachi-relaxed/9/9/25/26/25/9
jirachi-gentle/9/25/9/9/25/9

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Hi Cueva. Interested in your Year of the dragon Bagon. What would you like from my shop?

WOuld u trade it for your Ash's Pikachu? :)

ok, i have two ut wishmakers for u to choose from for the other one
jirachi-relaxed/9/9/25/26/25/9
jirachi-gentle/9/25/9/9/25/9

Thanks! we can trade tomorrow i want the relaxed one! oh wait gimme time to migrate im a bittt busy!

Hmm, can we trade? Your Shiny Cyndaquil for my Shiny Unfezant Timid Male? the unfezant is ev trained. It's speed stat is better than the rest of its stats.

deal! can we trade tomorrow? :)

Mew and Celebi for Rayquaza and Deino is the trade. When and what time? I probably won't be able to do the trade today but I can trade tomorrow.

ok so tomorrow! :)

Thanks for the Awesome trade Cueva! 5 star experience! No problems at all!

Thanks! I rated your shop 5 stars a couple seconds ago too :D await another trade from me some time again! ur great!

Status
Not open for further replies.