• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Curbing The Crimson Tide! (443)

Aaron Highest

MAKINGLARGESTTURDEVA
Now this is off of what you are all talking about but, on the same day as this episode premieres there will be the Alabama CRIMSON TIDE game vs. Auburn.. It's just sorta wierd..

Aaron Highest out.

PlusleMinun

Plain Trainer
The girl who owns Red Lightning, (which they stopped calling Red Lightning when its cape came off), Luna, lives on what looks exactly like the skyscraper-top mansion from the Hypno/Drwozee episode from Season 1.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Just saw this in the US. This episode was great. The beginning was kinda freaky. Red Lightning's owner really annoyed me to no end. It was great to see Scizor get KOed by Sceptile (I know it's mean, but I can't stand people like her although I do feel a LITTLE bad for her). At least she learned her lesson.

Pokemonger49777

IT'S ASHER JESUS!!!
That episode was just on cartoon network! The fact that the scizor man was really just a scizor was unexpected!

Villi

Shimama!
That episode was OK, I guess. I got all hyped up when I noticed Scizor and Sceptile were going to fight. But when I saw it the fight was to short. And stupid. Scizor and Sceptile could fly because of the wind? What the fudge? Why can't I do that?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Scizor and Sceptile could fly because of the wind? What the fudge? Why can't I do that?

Because you're not a cartoon character.

Anyway, loved this episode. Nice spotlight for both Sceptile and May, especially considering both will only be around for a bit longer.

i sure wish they could've done an english vocal of i won't lose in this episode, just like how the last episode did an english vocal for Polk O Dolka! oh well, but at least they kept in some of the BGM intact

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
This episode was actually pretty original and clever. One thing that bothers me is that they never really explained how or why that Scizor was scribbling all over the Pokemons' faces, Jigglypuff-style. How could it hold a marker in those claws? o_O

Villi

Shimama!
This episode was actually pretty original and clever. One thing that bothers me is that they never really explained how or why that Scizor was scribbling all over the Pokemons' faces, Jigglypuff-style. How could it hold a marker in those claws? o_O

And what was on its eye? A scope lens? And why were the winds in that town so strong? And who's voice was it that people thought was Scizor's? It sure wasn't that little girl. "Kay". They needed to explain more.

Outlawz

I'm a slasher!
This episode was good untill mays squirtle beat scizor with one rapid spin then i got kinda ******, but i was a pretty good episode.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This episode was good untill mays squirtle beat scizor with one rapid spin then i got kinda ******, but i was a pretty good episode.

It struck it right in its neck consecutively, what exactly was wrong with that?

It's really annoying that people complain EVERY single time Squirtle beats a Pokemon. Jesus.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
And what was on its eye? A scope lens? And why were the winds in that town so strong? And who's voice was it that people thought was Scizor's? It sure wasn't that little girl. "Kay". They needed to explain more.

According to earlier in the thread it's a targeting mechanism. Why you'd need one for Swift I don't know...

ImJessieTR

I WON'T kiss Ash...
yawn, a Molly rip-off. I think the jigglypuff repeat was supposed to be a clue to let you know Red-Lightning's controlled by a kid. I WONDERED where I had seen that mansion before... oh well. Loved the team up with TR. So, is Red Lightning suppposed to be that shadowy figure from the Advanced Battle opening? I mean, I heard that was Mewtwo but it would make more sense to use someone actually in this arc.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
That couldn't be the same building from "Hypno's Naptime" (or whatever it was called), because this was a different city.

The Jigglypuff throwback got my hopes up for nothing. :( But it's good that we had an episode with a strong and cool Scizor. The last time we saw one was briefly in that episode with Drake in Advanced Battle, and it got whooped by Torkoal. The overuse of Hyper Beam was kind of bland, though. =/

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
It struck it right in its neck consecutively, what exactly was wrong with that?

It's really annoying that people complain EVERY single time Squirtle beats a Pokemon. Jesus.

Though in this particular case it's the fact that Squirtle redeemed it's loss that it should have kept, i agree with what everyone else said they should of had May use a different pokemon to battle Scizor with instead.

People have a reason to complain though, most of the battles Squirtle gets into it wins through cheap methods, plus it has a tendancy to upstage other pokemon when it has no business doing so.

Medea

Excalibur
*sighs*...How I do miss the days with that little annoying Jigglypuff.

But beyond my senseless ramblings, it was an okay episode. Oh and before I forget!

Squirtle, YOU GOT KNOCKED THE **** OUT!

Now Luna...another little girl with wealth. I get so sick of that crap! And even though I really hate May's Squirtle for many friggin reasons, the second battle was a pretty good one.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Sure had a spam on hyper beams today.

Xain

The Psychic Savior
i had been looking forward to this episode since the japanese one was aired. while it was decent, i was expecting a much longer battle between Sceptile and Scizor. its a shame too.....that Red Lighting costume looked really hot. (also think they should have referred it as "The Red Lighting". the article would have made it sound better.)

also they could have done alot with this....give it a different back story and have Ash and Co. run in to it for a few episodes. back to back episodes or an appearance ever couple of episodes....either would have been fine. shame to see such a cool concept go.

So, is Red Lightning suppposed to be that shadowy figure from the Advanced Battle opening? I mean, I heard that was Mewtwo but it would make more sense to use someone actually in this arc.

even with that logic, it's not plausible. this is the only time we see the Red Lighting so why put him in an intro, in a season he's not in, if he is not that important. (course there is always the theory that he might have been planed to give him a big role but it was latter scrapped. i give that a 5% chance of being true.)