• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Current Events! (201)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Current Events!

When he gets stuck in a Power Plant, Ash & Chikorita go to try and find a way out. However Team Rocket and Jigglypuff are both stuck in there. Will they ever get out?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

S

Shiny May

Touching how Chikorita evolved when she saw how Ash was in trouble and all. Bayleef was even cuter then Casey's Bayleef!! It was just a great eppie.

Electric Types in this eppie=Good! Jigglypuff returning=Cute!-^_^- Chikorita's evolution=Emotional and kinda unexpected!:) Ash's Bayleef's voice being 100x better than Casey's Bayleef=AWESOME! (Casey's Bayleef had a terrible voice IMO) As you can see, I loved this episode! 10/10!

V

vulpix

i love the fact that Chicorita evolved,that was my favorite part.

E

EvilCassidy

Sorry guys, but this episode looks boring except for the part where Chikorita evolves for Ash. Although I haven't seen it yet.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Nah wasn't really a lot on here, easily one of the weaker Johto League Champions episodes. The Chikorita evolving scene was the main highlight, nice to Jigglypuff here also making a return, seeing it own some of the electric pokémon was quite funny. Appears to be like the Power Plant based off games, so at least it's realistic in that respect but quite possibly could've done with more Johto pokémon I reckon.

Last edited:

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I think it's great that Chikorita evolved into Bayleef with this episode. Even though things didn't go so great with her in the next episode, she did prove to be quite the fighter in the long run. She was great here too, fighting off all the electric pokemon. I also liked that Jigglypuff kept coming along and putting them to sleep. :) I also liked Team Rocket in this episode, with James taking the microphone away from Jigglypuff and getting slapped for it twice, and getting a little revenge on Ash with their pokemon. I liked that Chikorita evolved to save him too. :)

Overall, good episode.

JONNO.FRESH

bayleef made this episode great IMO

One of the best episodes when Chikorita evolved to save Ash, very cool :)

Battra

It was a good episode it's nice to see Chikorita get some alone time with Ash, before evolving into Bayleef to help Ash out. Also loved all the Baseball references in this episode nice node to Casey and her Chikorita.

Last edited:

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
Ash paved the way when his Chikorita evolved! Bayleef turns to be strong in attacks because when it did a Razor Leaf, it escaped from the cage TR used for catching it. Awww, Bayleef's so cute.......... Plus, I didn't like how Jigglypuff will sing in this one.

Manchee

extra toasty
I really did like this EP. I like ay EP when a Pokemon evolves, and I'm not surewhy. I guess I like seeing Pokemon being a whole new Pokemon.

Joshehh

Nice to see an evolution, and Bayleef was really good. I like its cry too, as it's been said, a huge improvement on Casey's one!

Also, seeing Electabuzz was good too, it's always been one of my favourite pokemon in the anime 8D

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
This is my favourite episode, Chikorita was so sweet evolving to save Ash, I also loved all the electric pokemon in this episode the only downer was Jigglypuff in my opinion and even then it was funny in parts especially when everyone at the end was put to sleep.

Last edited: