• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Current Events! (201)

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it should be about time that chikorita evolved into a bayleef, that chikorita is annoying if you ask me.

milenadrg

Bayleef is big and boring. As an Chikorita she was better...
It would be cooler than Totodile and Cindaquil evolove, and Chikorita decide to stay forever as an Chikorita much like Ash's Pikachu. But, she evoloved now, and I hope she will evolove into Meganium later...

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I don't understand... what was the big emergency for Ash & co to get inside the Power Plant? Was it because they heard Team Rocket screaming? lol, they should've left 'em there... but that is not the way of the twerp, sadly ^^

I liked this episode, seeing Ash with just Chikorita. An interesting and somewhat needed break from Pikachu... plus, they really bonded well ^_^ Lucky her~

I was so happy when Chikorita evolved! Such a sweet moment...

Good episode, all in all ^^

Mr. Smile

I loved this episode because it was fun to watch Chikorita evovle. Yet, I don't understand why Ash didn't use his Noctowl when he was being attacked by Arbok and Victreebel.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
A rather fun episode how everyone got locked in the building and being stalked by all the electric Pokemon. I love Bayleef btw. ^_^

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I was really sad to see Chikorita evolve into Bayleef, because Chikorita is my favorite pokemon. However, I thought it was nice to see Chikorita evolve to help Ash when he was in trouble. I thought it was neat to see a power plant type of building filled with electric pokemon. I thought it was funny how Jigglypuff kept getting its microphone taken away. I also noticed that right after Ash saves Chikorite from Magneton that when they show Team Rocket, Meowth is missing the lines on his charm.

The episode was great glad to see Chikorita evolve!! And seriously Team Rocket did that power plant really look like a cafeteria!? I'll rate this 7/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Chikorita was great, i loved it,

But Bayleaf is much more strong.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I finally understand the episode's dub title. Current as in an electric current :3

I sure was excited about seeing Jigglypuff again, at least it had a notable role in this episode. Electabuzz attacking Ash and Chikorita was pretty violent though, even if it was doing it's job but I'm glad Chikorita evolved into a beautiful Bayleef.

As always, Jigglypuff just had to sing and make everyone fall fast asleep. 4/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
This episode is interesting, I actually liked Chikorita but it was sweet to evolve for Ash. Although it probably wished it didn't in the next episode.

There was something I was going to say or ask about this episode but I have forgotten about it.

G50

No longer posting
Didn't really like this episode... Except for the part where Chikorita evolves into Bayleef cause she can't stand seeing TR harming Ash. Bayleef has a way better voice than Casey's male Bayleef.

20/100

TheEpicGoomba

A very good episode maily for Ash's Chikorita evolving to Bayleef. It was cute because she didn't want to see Ash get hurt.

9/10

A great episode. Pikachu didn't get a lot of attention, this was about Chikorita/Bayleef. Bayleef is one of my favourite Pokemon, so it was great to see Chikorita evolve.

Ash' Bayleef has a cute voice, much nicer to hear than the annoying Bayleef-unworthy voice of Caseys Bayleef (no offense intended).

Also nice to see Jigglypuff again.

10/10

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
i though this was a good episode we got to see an evolution and some character development from ash

7threst

This episode was really good actually. I enjoyed the whole thing with Ash and Team Rocket both being stuck in the building with all those dangerous electric Pokémon in harms way. Also, Chikorita evolving to Bayleef was really well-done too. And if I'm correct, this was the only Pokémon from Ash that evolved during the entire Johto series - quite deplorable. ;(