• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Current HG team

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
As a note beforehand: I am currently unable to trade between games so I do not have access to certain moves and items from other 4th gen games.

This is still in the working because I havn't even gotten to the Elite4 yet.

I am currently placed in Goldenrod, just about to take down TeamRocket so I do appreciate the help with the move tutors, but it won't be soon that I can have access to a lot of the move tutors, the same goes for levels.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Lvl 41
PayBack
HeadButt
DarkPulse
FaintAttack

Meganium
Lvl 51
EnergyBall
BodySlam
PoisonPowder <<< needs to change
FrenzyPlant

Ursaring @ Kingsrock
Lvl 52
BrickBreak
Strength
FaintAttack
ShadowClaw

Charizard
Lvl 46
Fly
ShadowClaw
FlameThrower
FocusBlast

Mew << Temporary, been used in bug catching contest or to catch wilds
Lvl 64
AncientPower
Metronome
Psychic
AuraSphere

Lantern
Lvl 50
SignalBeam
Discharge
Surf
TakeDown << needs replacing I beleive

So, help with improvements to these would be appreciated.

ClassicalwaterPokemon

I hope this helps.

Meganium
Lvl 51
EnergyBall
BodySlam
PoisonPowder <<< needs to change(Sunny Day)
FrenzyPlant(SolarBeam)

Lantern
Lvl 50
SignalBeam(Thunderbolt)
Discharge(Ice Beam)
Surf
TakeDown << needs replacing I beleive(Toxic)

Charizard
Lvl 46
Fly(Brick Break)
ShadowClaw
FlameThrower
FocusBlast(Swords Dance)

Ursaring @ Kingsrock
Lvl 52
BrickBreak
Strength(Earthquake)
FaintAttack
ShadowClaw

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Lvl 41
PayBack
HeadButt(Curse)
DarkPulse(Yawn)
FaintAttack(Wish)

Mew
Lvl 64
AncientPower
Metronome(Reflect)
Psychic
AuraSphere

AlCario

Banned
You don't need to tell us levels, we rate them as if they were Lv 100.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Payback
Curse
Wish
Toxic

Lol at 3 STAB moves. Anyway, here's CurseBreon.

Meganium
Swords Dance
Seed Bomb
Earthquake
Synthesis

Only set I can think of but I'm sure there's a better one.

@ClassicalwaterPokemon: Why Sunny Day when it hinders Lanturn?

Charizard@Choice Specs
Air Slash
Dragon Pulse
FlameThrower
FocusBlast

SpecsZard. Flamethrower and Air Slash for STAB, Dragon Pulse for coverage and Focus Blast for more coverage.

Lantern
Lvl 50
Ice Beam
Discharge
Surf
Confuse Ray

ParaFusion. Surf for STAB, Discharge for STAB and Para hax, Ice Beam for coverage and Confuse ray to... well, confuse.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Yeah I'd only just pretty much got Umbreon and hadn't taught it any attacks yet except Headbutt, thats why she had 3 stab attacks.

I included levels simply because people won't call me "stupid" for not having certain attacks when it's simply not reached the level to learn it yet (yes, this has happened to me before)

As a note beforehand: I am currently unable to trade between games so I do not have access to certain moves and items from other 4th gen games.

Was hoping me saying that would make it obvious that I can't breed certain moves either. Such as Curse on my Umbreon, won't be possible till I get my second DS (my mums) back or open PalPark.

Also I'm sorry if any of what I said sounded rude, I do appreciate the crit and it isn't meant to sound that way so I'm hoping it doesn't.

Anyway, could anybody help me fill in the 6th slot/take over Mew's slot? I was thinking:

Tauros
Zen Headbutt (for fighting types)
PayBack
Earthquake
RockClimb <<??

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Ok I feel I have to know, why StoneEdge? In my personal experience I've found I get only 1 hit before PP runs out with it.

Ampy

Light The Stars

This is still in the working because I havn't even gotten to the Elite4 yet.

I am currently placed in Goldenrod, just about to take down TeamRocket so I do appreciate the help with the move tutors, but it won't be soon that I can have access to a lot of the move tutors, the same goes for levels.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Lvl 41
PayBack
Curse
Yawn
Wish

You obviously don't care about Natures/EVs so, try this... it's a standard Curse set... and it allows Pay Back to hit harder... Yawn for duh, and Wish for healing.

Meganium@ Salac Berry
Lvl 51
Substitute
Swords Dance
Flail
Seed Bomb

Flail. Sub up then Swords Dance, and keep subbing until your Berry kicks in... the viola. If you don't want to continiously grow berries, Leftovers can work.

Ursaring @ Choice Band
Lvl 52
Close Combat
Return
Earthquake
ShadowClaw

Just a variation on the standard Choice Band set... CC and SC get unresisted coverage.

Charizard@Choice Specs
Lvl 46
Dragon Pulse
Air Slash
FlameThrower
FocusBlast

Self explanatory.

Mew << Temporary, been used in bug catching contest or to catch wilds
Lvl 64
Grass Knot
Shadow Ball
Psychic
AuraSphere

I'm not good with Mew... but I think this should work.

Lantern@Leftovers
Lvl 50
Confuse Ray
Discharge
Surf
Ice Beam

I'm really tired at the moment :/ But this should work.

So, help with improvements to these would be appreciated.

Suggestions in bold

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Suggestions in bold

you didn't really have to change Mew's moveset as I'm only using it at the moment for catching.

Also I'm not sure why I wrote down Charizards attacks wrong, it doesn't have ShadowClaw but does have DragonPulse so...yeah mistake made by me there.