• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Current Obsessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Ughh, I have freaking OCD an my obsessions change A LOT! Here are a list of some of my obsessions and some in the past.

Pokemon, training pokemon to Lv100, Spore, Sims 3, Sim City 4, GT2, dinosaurs, pizza, ramen, and so many others that aren't at the top of my head at the moment.

And I have AS, so when I obsess over something I OBSESS over it.
Hey, same here.

ChloboShoka

Writer
- Phoenix Wright games
- Bellossom
- Books
- Art
- Nipples

-Prehistoric life (I've had that one for 15 years now)
-the Universe (11 years)
-Touhou (not only the games. I've had this one for about half a year, thanks to pkmnhippy :D)

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Axis Powers Hetalia
Procrastinating

ribcage_x

Shopping .-. Omg
Thats such a chick thing to say.

Also im obsessed with finding the perfect shade of pink lipstick .-.
No luck yet haha

granbull guy

Vasoline
My current obbsesion-
Rem from Death Note,
Well thats been my obssesion forever and it'll never change

ComelyCleric~

I'm currently obsessed with pokemon. LOL. An obvious thing to say but REALLY, REALLY obsessed.

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
I'm obsessed with rainbows, shooting stars, stars, shooting stars with rainbow streaks, etc etc..............................

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
cmn all of us are obsesed with sth:pkmn

if we werent woud we spend urtimen a pkmn foru,?think of it..

Krait

Writing dark!Pokemon fics XD (All game wise), Ah, crud, Pokemon games in general.

Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann! I recently discovered it an I am so happy I did! I only watched three episodes by far but it's so awesome (Kamina~)

Rune Factory. Oh yes, baby

Afr0 M0th

Coffee Guru
- Phoenix Wright games

OBJECTION! I am currently playing Miles Edgeworth, the pheonix wright series is awesome aint it?

I am also obssesed with toasties.

Chaos Rush

Rom hacking. I made decent progress on DarkViolet, but after finding out something that I can't do in a planned sequel hack, I've decided to stop working on DarkViolet, even though the thing I found out doesn't affect DarkViolet, but affects a planned hack. Right now, I'm considering resuming DarkViolet, though I'm also considering trying to "progress" 4th Gen hacking, which is basically nothing compared to 3rd Gen hacking. In fact, ideally I would want DarkViolet to be a 4th Gen hack rather than a 3rd Gen hack...

Status
Not open for further replies.