1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Current Team - Black and White 2

Discussion in '3rd Gen RMT' started by Senatulus, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Senatulus

Senatulus Aura Sensor

I just got Black and White 2 over the weekend (I know, I'm a lil late), and I need a rating on my current team. I don't exactly have the entire team full YET, but I'm working on it. I need a dragon type and a water type. Please post below with your opinions on what you think they should be.

Pignite (Level 24)
    Moves:
    - Flame Charge
    - Ember (Soon to be replaced)
    - Arm Thrust
    - Odor Sleuth

Sandile (Level 22)
    Moves:
    - Sand Tomb
    - Bite
    - Crunch
    - Sandstorm

Riolu (Level 23)
    Moves:
    - Force Palm
    - Low Kick
    - Leer
    - Focus Energy

Flaaffy (Level 24)
    Moves:
    - Thundershock
    - Thunder Wave
    - Leer
    - Tackle

I know my team doesn't have nearly the best moves of a person's choice, but that's because I just started. Also, a question to whoever knows: Where do you get a Soothe Bell? I need one in order to evolve my Riolu into Lucario, which I'd like to do sooner than later.

2. BIG MIKE

BIG MIKE FIERCE DEITY

You have a good team there.
    I have a Soothe Bell.

3. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

This section is for 3rd generation games, Black and White 2 are from 5th generation.

4. Senatulus

Senatulus Aura Sensor

Yeah, I realized that after I posted it. :/

5. Boxofcookies

Boxofcookies Member

*Sigh* another confused new user posting in the wrong place...

6. Greekboy

Greekboy Well-Known Member

*Sigh* another hypocrite spamming.

---

Anyways, your team is looking pretty good. For a water type, I'd suggest Starmie because of it's speed/special attack. As for a dragon type, all I can think of right now is Haxorus (don't have B2 or W2, so I don't really know which pokemon are in which game. You might want to watch out for the ground-type, because three of the pokemon on your team (Lucario once your Riolu evolves) are weak to it, and don't have a high enough defence to withstand an earthquake or something like that.

Where are you in the game, though?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013