• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cursing

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
I swear a lot in real life, but it's not exactly an attractive habit, so I'm trying to stop by saying things that are ridiculous out loud, such as what the firetruck?!

I'd say 12 is alright to learn the basic swear words. The c one can just be ignored forever itf it can be.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
I try to not swear if I can help it. It just is not something many people enjoy hearing

Flame Mistress

I hardly ever swear, if I do then it's quietly to myself, and that's when I feel REALLY frustrated, which isn't that common. Othertimes I say stuff like "What the fudgecake?" and "Holy beefburger", you know.

Antithesis

Saying "fudge cake," aside from being childish, shows you want to say the F word. You want to get the same thing across, so just say the real word.

By the way, guys, the idea that cursing equals uneducated is completely off.

Aegon

I don't curse often, and never use curse words like 'f*ck' or anything, and seldom 'sh*t', at a stretch. I use 'crap' as an alternative, and only say it in a jesting tone or when I'm frustrated. :p

AbbieA

Mommy's Princess <3
Swearing: doesn't exist.

Words were made to express your self. you can say "kiss my butt" but it doesn't have the same effect as "kiss my a**". If you think they are bad, no. just no. if i ever adobt, i WILL let my kids cuss.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
Around 18 but if it was me cursing shouldn't be permitted at all. In fact I reckon it should be banned.

The only thing that I am wondering is who invented cursing.
because that person is a dumbas.

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
i swear a f*ck load in real life, and not just when im fustrated, i find swearing helps express points, and not only bad points. swearing doesnt show that you are uneducated, i reckon it shows you have a more loud and vibrant personality, which imo, is a good thing. i find people that dont swear are really reserved, and more self-contained, and their parents are REALLY politically-correct
also, in new zealand, everyone swears
my 2¢

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
I'll swear occasionally if I'm really surprised at something. Otherise I'll just say "What the frick", "Holy crap", or something along those lines.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Team Aero Leader
It really depends on your surroundings. In class, or at a job interview? Don't even think about it. With a bunch of friends playing COD or at a party? **** yeah.

i swear alot at school ...:')

Antithesis

Around 18 but if it was me cursing shouldn't be permitted at all. In fact I reckon it should be banned.

The only thing that I am wondering is who invented cursing.
because that person is a dumbas.

Because one single person invented cursing. Yeah, they're the dumbas.