• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Cus everyone just sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Sure we've got all these thread complaining about what people do, or what people of certain occupations do, and all that that crap, so why not complain about the whole subject in general?

So in a nutshell, this is for moaning about all the stupid, useless, aggrivating and misjudged things that others have done.

Rant ahoy.

Yogurt

Well I suppose I think shakira is stupid and made a mistake by making the she wolf video because it is just horrible she doesn't even dance normal.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
I dislike surfer treeko because he made a pointless thread that is discriminative against other users. If you dislike someone, thats fine, but dont go making a thread about it.

what is this i dont even

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I think most people are generally nice, and even the gruff ones are just pretty cool people who might like a joke. All in all life is good and we should try to work for a happier present and future rather than just dwell on the negatives without actually doing anything. Hell, I hope you all have a really nice week and remember that the universe is pretty amazing.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
So should i leik, post a rant about my fozbl cuchz?
HECKZ YEAH

If you have played/heard/watched american footbal you should understand the following paragraph:

So I'm in football practice, 2nd string Defensive End and Left Guard as well, And the 1st string DE left to go on a vacation, so i'm currently "starting"
So, i play in practice for the next couple of days, and i do pretty good in the coaches eyes. But some how, some way, today i got booted off the DE spot suddenly, because i made one mistake on one stinkin play. and the RunningBack only got like one or two yards.
And the coaches put in a Linebacker to play in my spot, and if all goes well, he'll be playing this saturday in the scrimmage.
This has happened to me like, 3 time already.
I have quite literally worked my *** off all summer, lifting wieghts, getting up at 7 in the morning to work out 2 hours every day AT LEAST, and guess what, I was thrown away like a bag of **** because i made one mistake, one that any one else would have made.
Its utterly ridiculous how much I've worked this summer, how much of my time was taken away practicing, Weight lifting, running, and giving my time away to stand on the side lines during a game i have worked so hard to play.
not only all of this, but the guys "competing" in the DE position, didn't do **** this summer.
But when i went to practice today, the kid that was the "starting DE" showed back up, and the coaches acted like they were in love with him, and at this point, no matter how hard i work, i'm going to get thrown to the side lines because they like the other guy better.
But, the only reason why i'm even getting to play this scrimmage is because ifyou miss mroe than 2 days of practice, you can't play in the next upcoming game.

But i'm planning to get ripped(buff) over the next summer, doing the same stuff i did this summer, working out, lifting wieghts, and not being totally lazy, and hopefully, the coaches will finally relize that there isn't just 11 guys on a football team.

Yep. People are utterly ridiculous.

I dislike threads disliking other threads.

And to the shakira comment: I can barely understand the words when she sings in english. Bleh.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Strange, a thread made to get annoyences of your chest has backfired on the creator, giving him more annoyences, life is weird that way.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Because its a thread that talks down about our fellow forum-goers.

It doesn't do that, I'm sure the OP was just to give people a chance to get any stresses off our backs. Wouldn't it be so much nicer though, to talk about the things that make us happy?

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Yeah, let's do that.

Jhonny, you're avitar is friggin funny.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I hate everyone with the "I don't use Ubers, I don't EV train ...blah...blah" and Karens' losing qoute ("Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon") in their sig.

For the 1st qoute, We don't care. Stop hoisting it around like a flag because it's a damn game. For the second quote, Pokemon is just a damn game, Don't go around to the people who are competitive battlers and say "YOUR NOT A REEL TRIANA! REEL TRAINAS YUSE THEIR FAVOWITES!"

otaku-dono? You're my Otaku.

Last edited:

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I pretty much loathe most of the people that I went to school with, or at least the people at the bottom of my opinion-on-them ladder who I really want to punch. There are a few people that I'm cool with or have no opinions on.

Oh, and people here who have " (pokemon) is my bishie/I have claimed (pokemon). Touch and (something painful will happen)." First of all, how the hell can I touch them? Secondly, no one else can claim them if they already claimed them.

Come to think of it, I pretty much loathe a lot of the cliques here at Serebii.

Last edited:

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I pretty much loathe most of the people that I went to school with, or at least the people at the bottom of my opinion-on-them ladder who I really want to punch. There are a few people that I'm cool with or have no opinions on.

Oh, and people here who have " (pokemon) is my bishie/I have claimed (pokemon). Touch and (something painful will happen)." First of all, how the hell can I touch them? Secondly, no one else can claim them if they already claimed them.

Come to think of it, I pretty much loathe a lot of the cliques here at Serebii.

But it's okay! None of those things can actually hurt you so going as far as to loathe them will just bring in too much negativity. Instead, think how cool it is that you belong to a community where free thought is encouraged and people are genuine.

TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL

Anyway, I feel happy to be alive! Everyone should smile, becuase you are living another day!

*passes bong*

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
But it's okay! None of those things can actually hurt you so going as far as to loathe them will just bring in too much negativity. Instead, think how cool it is that you belong to a community where free thought is encouraged and people are genuine.

^ I like this guy's attitude. I also like how we can talk about pokemanz without being called retarded or gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.