• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Cus everyone just sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I hate it when I come on these forums, and someone posts a topic, and for some reason they feel the need to post after every reply.

Don't know why, but it just really annoys me.

TheSykes16

Syksies Forev
I hate jealousy...it sucks:/

bugman03

My contempt for the common man is astronomical. I hate everyone.
Epecially YOU
When am I dissapointed? Never.

drake13

Ryukishi
i hate people who complain about their life oh, wait thar

anyways...i hate people with no gratitude....srsly...

and i hate myself...for having the seven capital sins in me...and also for eating the forbidden fruit....and also breaking a rule in the ten commandment...etc.

pokemaster001

My contempt for the common man is astronomical.
wow, you have no idea how high you are on my respect list because of that
(I'll give you a hint, it's higher than any country's leader will ever get)

bugman03

wow, you have no idea how high you are on my respect list because of that
(I'll give you a hint, it's higher than any country's leader will ever get)

Why thank you kind sir, it's nice to see someone who understands just how jaw grindingly iritating people are.

DarkLemmy2

I have Nothing 2 say
I hate PS3 fan boys; I don't know how many times people have told me that the PS3 is better then the 360, telling me games that it has and the the 360 doesn't have, saying that the online is better. I don't bother to argue back becuase its pointless and I'm getting sick of it. Honestly I don't care if its better, I don't care about better graphics, free online, and MGS4; I'm just happy with my 360 and Wii and have no desire to own a PS3

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Well, this person doesn't really suck, but has anyone heard about new Japanese Prime Minister Hatoyama's wife?
She's pretty incredible.

he he : D
allow me to properly quote on her visions Hakajin.

TOKYO - Japan's next prime minister might be nicknamed "the alien," but it's his wife who claims to have had a close encounter with another world.
she got struck on the head by a comet.

"While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus,"
a trip to insanity.

"It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."
beautyful and really green... it's like, wow man:eek:

A strong believer in spiritualism, Hatoyama said in a TV appearance earlier this year she met U.S. actor Tom Cruise — in a previous life.
that must have been one hell of a life if you can remember that.

"I have a dream that I still believe will come true, which is to make a film in Hollywood," she told a TV talk show in May. "The lead actor is Tom Cruise, of course. Why? Because I know he was Japanese in a previous life.
yes, then all people will take your visions super serial!

"I also eat the sun," Hatoyama said on the program, looking up with her eyes closed, raising her arms high as if she was tearing pieces off an imaginary sun. "Like this, hum, hum, hum. It gives me enormous energy."
it's the mushrooms women.

Last edited:

Slick

Banned
I hate people.
Disggguuuusssstttinnngg people.

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
I just dislike people who are dumb, i've been meaning the get like a mini poster saying no body stupid byond this point. I just don't wanna waste time on idiots

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Why else but for the postcount +1?

Because they feel special and important when they see someone post in their thread, and just want to continue believing themselves as such on a Pokemon forum.

/killjoy

I hate people who go to class and just sit there and talk. I've got a Speech class at 9 in the morning, and there are not two, not three, but FIVE people all grouped together, that I unfortunately sit next to, because I need to be up close to understand everything, and do nothing but run their mouths the whole hour. I'm trying to study and learn stuff about speech so I can pass the class, and they just sit there and yak, yak, yak, listen to ipods, yak, yak, text on their phones, yak, yak, and yak some more. And then they turn around and ask the professor to repeat what he said. They even talk during quizzes, and raise their hands every 30 seconds and have the teacher help them with every single question. It's bad enough that they talk, but now its obvious they're not here for an education - they just wanted to take a class they felt would be easy as hell to just coast through.

Kill me please.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Sonic Boom said:
It's bad enough that they talk, but now its obvious they're not here for an education - they just wanted to take a class they felt would be easy as hell to just coast through.

Well, better for you to learn the entire foundation of America's educational system late than never, I suppose.

Void of Hearts

Dreams of Murderland
I hate broccoli. c:

Other than that I don't really hate that many things, and I cant bring myself to hate any type of person.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I just dislike people who are dumb, i've been meaning the get like a mini poster saying no body stupid byond this point. I just don't wanna waste time on idiots

may i share my opinion about what you just said pokehustler?
the way you mention it sounds rather arrogant, it gives other people a reason to call you or what you said dumb which doesn't make it the smartest thing to say.

Because they feel special and important when they see someone post in their thread, and just want to continue believing themselves as such on a Pokemon forum.

/killjoy

it's the thought about what you say that makes it such a rpoblem to people around-.-
in my opinion let them, if it's not good then they will most surely hear it i'm sure of that.

Last edited:

pokemaster001

Why thank you kind sir, it's nice to see someone who understands just how jaw grindingly iritating people are.
I hate people.
Disggguuuusssstttinnngg people.
wow, the few people who don't suck actually agree with me!!!!

other things I hate:
commercials, goddamn commercials
Pikachu, that annoying yellow rat that appears everywhere
drugs, just...why?
anything from disney channel regarding music, or just disney channel
anyone who calls anyone else gay, can't they think of something more intelligent to say?
yo mamma jokes
school
the fact that people think all intelligence is the same, and all of it comes from school and books and all that stuff that's not important

You know what? I really hate it when people would bawl and complain about their lives and tell everyone about their personal family problems, all that personal stuff.

No one cares. So stop bawling.D: I know that some people have a bad day and stuff but it's not gonna do any good telling the kids at your school or teachers about it.

I usually shut up about my problems. I'm really quiet in front of public, but I'm talkative near my friends.

So there's this one girl, she smokes and she's only in middle school with me. She has problems with her dad, and she tells everyone about her puperty (it pisses me off cuz' no one wants to know) She doesn't know when to shut up. She also calls her mom a *ahem* the B-word (I'm not sure if we're aloud to swear in here :S) right in front of me.

I hate it when people call their mom such names for stupid reasons. Oh! My Mom's a ho' because she grounded me! You deserve it. Learn your dang mistakes and just live with it. Anyway, the girl just doesn't understand that her Mom and Dad, are two only people that actually cared about her and wants her to be perfect like good parents would. She's lucky she wasen't thrown away in the dumpster when she was born.

As for me, I was born as a cabbage pack kid. *random*

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Know what I hate? I hate it when people start ranting or explaining something to me, something I already know, and I flat-out tell them "I know what you're talking about." YET THEY JUST KEEP TALKING ON AND ON AND ON D< God it's irritating!

Status
Not open for further replies.