• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Cus everyone just sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I hate this girl who went to my school. She's a two-faced deceiving *****, and it also seems her brain has faded a bit. She uploaded raunchy pictures of her and her friend on facebook then she put on her status: "why do creepy old men think it's okay to talk to me?" What the hell did she expect? Of course that behavior attracts creepy old men. And yet she talks to guys who talk about her breasts. Silly little girl better watch out! I hate how I find it hilarious though.

And I also hate how my aunt tries to make my mum look like a ****.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Mildly Pokemon related...

Stupid Pokerus, I got it for the third time, and I have only got one random shiny, and I think that the chances of getting Pokerus is smaller that seeing a random shiny, it pisses me off...

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
I hate how whenever I follow the directions on the back of the frozen food box, my food still comes out cold in the center.

And whenever I alter the directions to try to warm up the middle, the edges come out burnt/scorching and the cheese(if there is cheese on it) burns.

:l

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I hate it when I'm in a turn lane with my blinker on, and the car ahead of me has theirs on, too, but the two don't flash in-sync.

...that's about it.

Hypocrites. Plain out and simple. Hypocrites really tick me off. Especially those who can't even see that they are being a hypocrite.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I hate rich kid snobs at my school. Half of the school is from the richest neighbourhood on earth, so it's only natural.

I hate how whenever I follow the directions on the back of the frozen food box, my food still comes out cold in the center.

And whenever I alter the directions to try to warm up the middle, the edges come out burnt/scorching and the cheese(if there is cheese on it) burns.

:l

Pizza pockets? Yeah, I hate it when that happens, too. Dx

I hate how blue hair dye seems to wash out so fast. Hardly any blue left... >.>

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Know what I hate? I work in a clothing store, and people bring in food and drinks. Then they leave wrappers, bottles, half-empty juice boxes all over the store... and do you think they leave 'em in plain sight? Of course not. They stuff them under the clothing racks, or perch them on top of shelves, so that when we move something, the drink tips over and we have a pool of spitty, flat soda pop to mop up.

Today, for instance, I moved the bench in shoes, where people sit to try shoes on, and found a cup of coffee - only 1/4 empty - some of which was spilt underneath the bench. Three pairs of shoes were drenched and stained and ruined by the coffee. Did it occur to them to pick up their coffee, walk to the nearby fitting room, and admit they made a spill? Of course not! Just stuff the evidence, ruin our merchandise, and run like a bat out of the depths of hell! Honestly, the things these people do!

*walks away ranting and raving for another hour*

granbull guy

Vasoline
You know what I hate? People that think that they are better than me. I'm not going to go into it because I will kill someone :p
I also hate people that LIVE to annoye me God I will kill someone if I wen't into that one to :/

Super Saiyan 3 Goku

I hate society people. They almost never like what you like (Anime, Video Games, whatever) and just block you out. That's why I love communities like this, were you can talk with others that actually share common interests.

I hate people who think their opinion is the ONLY one that matters. Won't even listen to yours, they just go "Mine is better, f*ck you" T___T

Profesco

gone gently
Profesco used Hi Bump Kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.