• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Custap Berry Please!

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
I have a few of those. Not that much, but a few. How many were you looking for?

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Nothing really is necessary. I can find them in trees on the Crown Tundra, so I can always get more. Do you have the DLC?
If not, I can trade now, or later if you're unable yourself. I use the code 3292 1133.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Yeah. Tried to edit my previous message to say that, but didn't finish before you asked.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
I'll be sending an Electabuzz I caught this morning. Nothing particularly special, though it does have a mark.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Cool. I like Litwicks. May I ask what you're going to use the berry on? Is it a Wobbuffet?

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Ah. That makes sense. Well, thanks and take care.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Oh, crap! I just saw the IVs on that Litwick. Can I trade you my last Omanyte for that Electabuzz? I feel kinda rotten now. It's HA and in a Moon Ball.

Mismage

Ultra Adimensional Treiner
No problem! It's fine don"t be troubled about it! You can help me even more if you like to battles xD

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
You wanna battle? I can try to gather a team, though it won't be well thought out. I'm great at breeding, but I suck at strategy. Gimme a sec and I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Edit: Are we doing singles or doubles?

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Okay. I have a singles team set up. Should I set the code up, or do you want to?
...And no, I won't be using Shedinja. My beloved one is still in my Ultra Sun.

Mismage

Ultra Adimensional Treiner
Oh! Wait a sec and i will set up. Code will be 4290 7950. 3x3? Same rules as ranked battles?

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Those are 3 chosen out of six for singles, right?