• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Custap Berry Please!

Mismage

Ultra Adimensional Treiner
Right, also, they ban only those legendaries like Ho-Oh, Lunala, Kyogre, Mewtwo and so on, is that okay for you? And you can choose if you want dynamax or not

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
K. That's fine. I don't use Legends, anyway.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
That was way close. Too bad for me you were slower.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Thanks. Which was the other Pokemon you used besides Xirketree (which I know I'm misspelling)?

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
That's right. I need to leave in 10 minutes or so, so you know.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Oh, you're welcome. It was fun. That Polteageist seemed rather bulky. How'd you train that?

Mismage

Ultra Adimensional Treiner
All My Pokémon are trained on their optimized potential, not only just spamming 252/252/4 EV Spread xD Polteageist got the defense and Hp to survive some moves I often face.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Ah. That certainly explains how it survived Excadrill's attack...and then some. Wish I had tried a second Leech Seed before losing Whimsicott. Oh, well. Take care now.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The current Max Raid event has Custap Berries as one of the rewards. Try getting a few that way if you still need one.