• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Custom Banners

xXTwilight

✮No Other✮
Hiya!
I am doing banners, only banners, no animated stuff I'm afraid.
Some banners are from my joint dA (deviantArt) account. Contact Ayame if in doubt that I own those banners.
Read the rules first~
Midnight Bird Banners
(Runned By xXTwilight )
*Rules*
1.) Follow all the rules of Serebii Forum, this is a must.
2.) When you are requesting, please be patient for your request as it may take awhile to get your request done or there may be any outside events that I must attend to.
3.) Please do not post when the shop is closed, you may earn a strike for that action.
4.) Please do not spam up the thread asking when is my request is done as I may have other things I have to do so be considerate.
5.)If you need a change in your banner, please, please pm me...I will ask when I display the finished product, but for the info, please pm me them.
6.)Post the correct format and be specific as it will make everything easier.
7.)Not following the rules to the extreme will be a penalty as a strike, possibly banned.
8.) Please give credit. Its only fair.
9.) To make it fair, wait for at least a day before making a new request after your request has been made after I have posted, for example, if i finish a banner at 10:03 pm, one day from that would be 10:03 pm the next day.
10.) Please do not pm me and ask me why I didn't accept your request or understand it, I will state why I have denied it, but if it isn't fair, I do apoligize.
11.) When posting a request please post the correct form or your request will be declined and skipped. However I will be reminding you, only once though.
12.) I will be taking five requests at a time, if my waiting order is full, please wait. I may take more if I have the time.
13.) Any art piece/s that I have made is not credited will earn you a ban.
14)Please clearly specify what sort of banner you would like or any details.
15)Please, be POLITE and CONSIDERATE.

The request go for the following:
You can only order two banners at the time. No more, no less.

Strikes:
1st: strike banned for a week from requesting.
2nd: banned for two weeks from requesting.
3rd: banned for three weeks from requesting.
4th: Permanantly banned from this thread and requesting.

*Waiting List*
Form:
Banner Form:
I would like a banner from Midnight Bird Banners please:
Image/s (Please supply the image/s):
Background (Again, please supply the images):
Pokemon (Optional):
Text:
Text Style:
Text Placing:
Text Color/s:
What sort of banner do you have in mind:
Any other details:

Strikes/Banned List:

*Examples*

Thanks for bothering to read this!
~xXTwilight

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Image/s (Please supply the image/s): http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/138/9/0/pokemon_5g_shiny_bisharp_by_etherspear-d3gnuay.png
Background (Again, please supply the images): doesnt matter, something wintery
Pokemon (Optional): Bisharp, obviously, if you want to throw in another ice type poke feel free
Text: Frozen Village
Text Style: Comic Sans
Text Placing:Any part of the edge
Text Color/s: Anything as long as it contrasts
What sort of banner do you have in mind: A simple neat one would be fantastic
Any other details:Don't make it too big

xXTwilight

✮No Other✮
Image/s (Please supply the image/s): http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/138/9/0/pokemon_5g_shiny_bisharp_by_etherspear-d3gnuay.png
Background (Again, please supply the images): doesnt matter, something wintery
Pokemon (Optional): Bisharp, obviously, if you want to throw in another ice type poke feel free
Text: Frozen Village
Text Style: Comic Sans
Text Placing:Any part of the edge
Text Color/s: Anything as long as it contrasts
What sort of banner do you have in mind: A simple neat one would be fantastic
Any other details:Don't make it too big
ACCEPTED
Omg, I am soooo sorry for not replying any earlier, for some reason there was no notifications, I'll start right away but it may take a bit since my internet is really slow now.
EDIT:Finished
FrozenVillage.png

Here's the code:
url]

(Without the spaces)
Tell me if you want to change it a bit.
I was stumped on what it should have been, I'm kinda happy about the result.
I added Froslass since I thought it was too empty only having Bisharp.
And tell me if the size is too big.
=p

Last edited:

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Banner Form:
Image/s (Please supply the image/s): http://oi54.*******.com/wcir05.jpg
tumblr_m8efezndlx1qli07ko1_500.jpg

Pokemon (Optional):
Text: The Heavens Open... The Dragons Fight... The Sacred Ash Falls... Throughout The Night...
Text Style: Something sort of twisted, but royal.
Text Placing: first bit in the top right, second bit in top left, third bit in bottom right, final bit in bottom left!
Text Color/s: Just anything nice, really!
What sort of banner do you have in mind: a fragmentation banner if you can
Any other details: could the image please be pop out?

Thanks a ton!!!

first pic is the image, second is the background

Last edited:

xXTwilight

✮No Other✮
Banner Form:
Image/s (Please supply the image/s): http://oi54.*******.com/wcir05.jpg
tumblr_m8efezndlx1qli07ko1_500.jpg

Pokemon (Optional):
Text: The Heavens Open... The Dragons Fight... The Sacred Ash Falls... Throughout The Night...
Text Style: Something sort of twisted, but royal.
Text Placing: first bit in the top right, second bit in top left, third bit in bottom right, final bit in bottom left!
Text Color/s: Just anything nice, really!
What sort of banner do you have in mind: a fragmentation banner if you can
Any other details: could the image please be pop out?

Thanks a ton!!!

first pic is the image, second is the background

ACCEPTED
Hmmm...the background image is quite small, I'll try to work with it. Since my internet is quite slow, I can't see the first pic so I'll start properly tomorrow if that's fine with you, I'll set and plan it now. Fragmentation...I'm not that experienced yet ^-^' I'll try my best though. (Mind if you link me to an example? Thanks)
How big would you like it to be or would you like it to be the same size as the background?

Last edited:

xXTwilight

✮No Other✮
I have a frag banner in my sig, please make the bg about that size and the image needs to be a lot smaller. Thank you for your effort!
Okay, I'll do my best, it'll be my first attempt of doing a Fragmentation one ^-^'
Sadly, I couldn't do the transparency, sorry...
D;
I'll update this once I've done. In my opinion, in the end...the pic looks clustered, I can give you the image that doesn't have the words after I have finished.
One with the words:
dragonbanner.png

url]
(Backspace spaces)

One without words:
dragonbannerwithoutwords.png

url]
(Backspace spaces)

If you need any changes, I'll do my best to change it
It won't be easy but I'll try
For the transparency, I suggest getting someone who has more experience to change it
Personally, I like the one without words better
=p
Feel free to change, but please credit if you're using this.

Last edited:

Ccobb

Banned
Okay, I'll do my best, it'll be my first attempt of doing a Fragmentation one ^-^'
Sadly, I couldn't do the transparency, sorry...
D;
I'll update this once I've done. In my opinion, in the end...the pic looks clustered, I can give you the image that doesn't have the words after I have finished.
One with the words:
dragonbanner.png

url]
(Backspace spaces)

One without words:
dragonbannerwithoutwords.png

url]
(Backspace spaces)

If you need any changes, I'll do my best to change it
It won't be easy but I'll try
For the transparency, I suggest getting someone who has more experience to change it
Personally, I like the one without words better
=p
Feel free to change, but please credit if you're using this.

OMFW that is one of the coolest things I have ever seen! I'm picking it up for Shymain, he's my friend and he's banned for a week for sig not working with restrictions, unfortunately...

He's using it for his sig on the riddle forum in my sig. Want to join? No one else has :(

Last edited:

xXTwilight

✮No Other✮
OMFW that is one of the coolest things I have ever seen! I'm picking it up for Shymain, he's my friend and he's banned for a week for sig not working with restrictions, unfortunately...
Sure and thanks
Wondering why he was banned
=p
Meh, first attempt of a frag banner, not that impressive, make sure you tell Shymain that if he wants it to be transparent to get another person since I can't do transparent (haven't learned how to do it yet)
Maybe I'll join, not any good at riddles though!
X3

Last edited: