• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Custom Gym Leaders and E4 sprites

mastersky303

The Unstoppable
are these cool or not, but don't credit me on these, look on the credits and pleaase ask any questions, i will put their pokemon if this isn't closed...
gymcr7.png

e4hm2.png

please note that the champions are not double battles, it just depends on which one you fight...

Mason: lv.15 onix lv.13 geodude
lv.13 tatetops lv.17 nosepass
Ashton:lv.18 magby lv.19 torkoal
lv.21 ponyta lv. 17 moukazaru
Troy:lv.23 cherinbo lv.24 cherimu
lv.26 roserade lv.25 sunflora
Aqua:lv.30 gyarados lv.31 floatsel
lv.30 milotic lv.27 neoranto lv.28 corphish
Cory:lv.34 machamp lv.32 greggle
lv.36 dokurogu lv.32 mimiroppu lv.35 lucario
Tonya:lv.41 rentoraa lv.39 magneton
lv.40 manectric lv.39 jibacoil lv.37 medicham
Skylar:lv.42 altaria lv.41 togekiss lv.39 dragonair
lv.40 noctowl lv.40 mukuhawk
Tyson:lv.47 absol lv.45 pupitar lv.43 feraligatr
lv.43 shiftry lv. 45 donkarasu lv.44 kaburaidon

Last edited:
Well, these are ok, not the best though.

1)I see paint default colors XO
2) A lot of the scratched stuff's outline isn't colored.
3)Poorly done.

This isn't all that good, the only sprite I liked was Tyson.

Sonny looks like Gambit from X-men and threst look like characters from the movie, Mystery Men.

dragonmaster_jonathan

Local Dragonmaster
Some advice... don't mix a FRLG sprite with a DP sprite... FRLG sprites are smaller, and if an FRLG head was placed on a DP body, it just doesnt look right *points to Sonny*

You need to completely recolor Set and Gabe's hair, and try not to use default paint colors.

Shade Tyson's red eyes... if he's under a hood, then his eyes wouldnt be that bright, unless he has some kind of heat-vision powers.

You cut off part of Troy's left foot.. and that's all I can say. Overall, I don't see how this thread got a 4-star rating.. it seems more of a 3-star to me :\

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
=o

You used paint defaults, you mixed different generations, and you messed up the shading on most. You need to try harder.