• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Custom OWs

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
setokaiba.png

It is not so bad but it doesnt seems very much to kaiba

Gotta agree, but most of what makes Kaiba who he is is mainly his intimidating height. his hair has a little pointy flick at the front too doesn't it?

Lucas.G

Veteran Member

Gotta agree, but most of what makes Kaiba who he is is mainly his intimidating height. his hair has a little pointy flick at the front too doesn't it?

Yes, also the face expresion and his long neck

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
This better?

setokaiba.png

~Ayra~;267;

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
setokaiba.png

Much better because the base is not Prof. Brich

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's another Sailor Moon one, it's okay.

Sailor Mercury

sailormercury.png

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's another Sailor Moon one, now just Chibi Moon, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto and Saturn

Sailor Jupiter

sailorjupiter.png

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's another Sailor Moon one, cried buckets when I did it, only Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and Saturn left now.

Sailor Chibi Moon

sailorchibimoon.png

~Ayra~;267;

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
awww Chibi Moon looks so cute ... oh! do Saturn!
and if you need ideas for characters try the Wolf Rain guys, theres only 5 of them, but still.

Kaiba looks much better too. his head doesnt look so flat now. =]

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's a Contest I made, took me a month to make. I'll finish up Sailor Moon and then do Wolf's Rain.

4dc6eda4d01f3.gif

~Ayra~;267;

Last edited:

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Here's a Contest I made, took me a month to make. I'll finish up Sailor Moon and then do Wolf's Rain.

4dc6eda4d01f3.gif

~Ayra~;267;

Wow, that is amazing

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's Sailor Saturn. Only Uranus, Neptune and Pluto left.

Sailor Saturn

sailorsaturn.png

~Ayra~;267;

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
heh, wow you got the outfit detail really well - that Contest animation could have done with being a bit slower in places, like when they change into the dress, leave the frame containg the dresses a bit longer, same for the attacks.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's Pluto.

Sailor Pluto

sailorpluto.png

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's the next to last Sailor I need to do

Sailor Uranus

sailoruranus.png

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I made this for no good reason.

4dcdb7205e64b.gif

~Ayra~;267;

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Like it :) One thing, though: the text disappeared a bit too quickly a couple of times, before I could finish reading it. Mostly it wasn't a problem, though. Otherwise, really good.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
This better?

4dce947ed3ca3.gif

~Ayra~;267;