• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Custom OWs

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's the last Sailor, now to start Wolf's Rain.

Sailor Neptune

sailorneptune.png

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's the first Wolf's Rain one.

Blue

blueoj.png

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
This better?

bluegt.png

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's a follow-up to my last animation

4dd662bd13e28.gif

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Northern Lights said I should make it longer to give people enough time to read it.

Kiba

kibabs.png

~Ayra~;267;

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Northern Lights said I should make it longer to give people enough time to read it.

Kiba

kibabs.png

~Ayra~;267;

Fair enough, I think it's the combined length of three versions of the song that makes it long more than anything else.

I think the outline of the hair might be a little too dark. It doesn't seem to be gelling with the rest of the sprite, if you get me.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
This better?

kibab.png

Bleach

Kurosaki Ichigo

ichigoir.png

~Ayra~;267;

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Oh, no, now I know what looked weird about it: the hair needs more of a light effect on it. It's all one shade. If you didn that to the second version it'd look good. Sorry, only just managed to put my finger on it >_<

The other one's fine, though =D

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here it is again

kiba.png

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
This was hard

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

nelieltuoderschvank.png

~Ayra~;267;

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
That's great, you wouldn't know it was made from scratch. Seriously. I think the outline on the hair is too dark, though; it's just black so it doesn't match with the part it's outlining, if you see what I mean.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
This better?

nelieltuoderschvank.png

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's a new one, I tried my best.

Tsume

tsume.png

~Ayra~;267;