• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

custom text fonts?...

Riverstar101

Hav you lost yet?
im not a total tech geek (like my friends think) so dont be too hard on me...

Im pretty sure that there is a way to customize the font in some word prosessors, but i dont know how. i want to add my own font called Aurebesh (star wars font, look it up). i havnt the faintest idea of how to do this. I have both Microsoft Works Word Processor and Open Office 3.0. can anyone help me out? plz?...

Riverstar101

Hav you lost yet?
i want to make a whole new font (all 26 letters of the alphabet) to bring up so i can type it in like i would for any font.

razor fire

Google the font and download it. Then google how to use that font and you're ready to go.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Google the font and download it. Then google how to use that font and you're ready to go.

As she said in her 3rd post, she wants to make her own font. So googleing a font that hasn't been made yet won't be very easy. :p

razor fire

As she said in her 3rd post, she wants to make her own font. So googleing a font that hasn't been made yet won't be very easy. :p
oh. I didn't see that post. sorry Riverstar101.

You could try googling how to make a font though.

Pokemon_Veteran

Poké Sage
If you said you aren't a geek, it will be next impossible for you to create a custom font. Making a font requires being able to program a computer and understanding how the computer reads the font.
I myself only understand how to program a computer, but I don't know how a font's source code looks like. So I'd say unless you really want to become a computer geek, you cannot create a font.