• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Customs sprites..THAT ARENT FROM POKEMON

RandomCharizard

These are all from Naruto.
AkatsukiSasuke7.png

^Sasuke if he was in Akastuki.

Futurenarutosheet1.png

Future naruto not done sheet which is actually an edit of the Jump Super Stars sprite sheet of regular naruto.

Yamatopic8.png

"Yamato"

And thats it. Anyway, comments and crit please. Also, I actually have a Pokemon sprite.
An old mix...

I posted these on another forum so thats why it says "(C) Greed990" if you dont believe me ask for the link :)
requestkthnx.png

Not too proud with it.

These are all from Naruto.
AkatsukiSasuke7.png

^Sasuke if he was in Akastuki.

Futurenarutosheet1.png

Future naruto not done sheet which is actually an edit of the Jump Super Stars sprite sheet of regular naruto.

Yamatopic8.png

"Yamato"

And thats it. Anyway, comments and crit please. Also, I actually have a Pokemon sprite.
An old mix...

I posted these on another forum so thats why it says "(C) Greed990" if you dont believe me ask for the link :)
requestkthnx.png

Not too proud with it.

they look great just need to fix naruto clothes a little need to be more orange on the top

8/10

pxt

Sasuke could use a little more work on the legs. There's too much black. And Naruto's fine if you're making the 15-year-old version. Yamato looks scrunched up.