• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cute Adorable Moments of the Pokemon Series!

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
As the thread implies, list and explain your favorite cute adorable moments of the Pokemon series! Here's one of my favorites.

rg9jQ1P.jpg

One of my favorite moments is Hugh confronting his sister on her birthday. Despite being an angry dude with no chill practically all the time, he does have a sweet side. More specifically he's tries with all his hard effort not to be angry lol for his little sister on multiple occasions. The above picture is a scene that's mentioned in the Black and White 2 games but is never shown. In Pokemon Adventures, the scene mentioned in the games is expanded upon and given life and character to it. We see an adorable, funny and sweet moment of a younger Hugh giving his sister her very first Pokemon on her Birthday. We see how much Hugh cares about his sister to the point he has real difficulty trying to chill out that it's just funny and cute.

Last edited:

Orphalesion

The Mimikyu Rap:

Also I got fed up with Pikachu so much over the years that I forgot how adorable he was in the Kanto season. So pretty much "Pikachu in almost every part of the Kanto saga"

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
The Mimikyu Rap:

Also I got fed up with Pikachu so much over the years that I forgot how adorable he was in the Kanto season. So pretty much "Pikachu in almost every part of the Kanto saga"
I remember that song. That was released before Sun and Moon came out, boosting Mimikyu's popularity.

On a different note, here's the most adorable Turtwig you will ever see...
63d.jpg