• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cute Baby Cynda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soberheartless

;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;;155;

I am in love with Dawn's Cyndaquil. It is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttteeeee. It knows Smokescreen, Swift, and Flame Wheel. Oh, i can't wait to get my Heart Gold so i can set my beautiful team with a Cyndaquil. So, it is tough and it won my heart over with its cuteness. It outshone Piplup IMO. So, what do you think about Cynda??

Is this sort of thread allowed here?

Aw well.

Yeah, I like Cyndaquil too. It is a cute species.
^.^

I think it outshines Hitlup anyday.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I think you should talk about what pokemon you like in specific pokemon discussions. This thread will probably get locked soon.

JD

Like the others said it will probably get locked soon, I like Dawn's Cyndaquil also but I dont think I would call it a baby anymore it acts as mature as any other one of the main cast's pokemon.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I think Dawn's Cyndaquil is strong and is trying to get the spotlight that it soorly deserves (from Piplup) after what happened to Ash's Cyndaquil.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Cyndaquil IS cute. Very cute. Please be attracted by Dawn's Cyndaquil. On Heart Gold and Soul Silver Cyndaquil will shine.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow? Really? I am speechless by your dumbness.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
This is pretty spammy. If you want people's opinions on Cyndaquil, you can go ahead and create a poll for it. As it stands, however, you're merely posting random thoughts with excess smilies.
*closing*

Status
Not open for further replies.