• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~{*Cute Pokemon Club*}~

What is our Mascot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
mew2.png
mewbubble.png

Hi! Welcome to the club! This club for people who love cute Pokemon such as Celebi and etc. Here we discuss all about these cute Pokemon.

Club rules:
1. Follow all SPPf rules.
2. No trolling or flaming!
3. The obvious, no Spamming.
4. Respect the choices of other people. If you think that one Pokemon they like isn't cute or anything, don't flame them! Be polite. Treat others with respect and earn it yourself.
5. You may post images of Cute Pokemon here, but please credit the source/creator with a visible link.
6. Use the form when joining. Wrong form means no joining.
7. Please be active. No offense but, you enter but you aren’t active at all.
8. Our mascot is important. So, please vote the for the correct one!
9. Give credit to where it's due. That means when using banners from the club, please give credit to the maker or link back to the club!
10. PLEASE NO ONE LINERS.ELABORATE WHEN YOU'RE POSTING.and also,PLEASE ELABORATE WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN.

How to join? It’s easy

Just copy and paste; (this is for singular,which means if you love only one pokemon)
I like ___ because he/she is cute!

and this is for plural,which means if you love many pokemon:
I like ___ because they are cute!

What does the club do?

1. Vote for the Cute Pokemon of the Week every Wednesday.

2. Pokemon riddles, but do not make another one if the previous riddle made has not been answered.

RANKS

3012040325861.png

Rikku; (mew keeper) ;151;

7012040325381.png

Xashlei; (Blue Milotic) ;385;
Angelic Pika (pika_angel) ;385;
Sarahpom83 ;385;

6512040324801.png

raglflagl ;242;
Normalize ;242;

3012040320881.png

Spoinky (The Spoinkster) ;025;
ANGELeon (tenshi_aj) ;025;
+MewHeart+ (mew12345) ;025;
Samurai Cerberus ;025;

212040318441.png

Sushi Bunny ;417;
Riversong ;417;
KetchupO ;417;
~.:Northern Lights:.~ ;417;
golden jirachi ;417;
Da14u.C ;417;
Mr. Yoshi ;417;
Mewluvr200 ;417;

5112040316671.png

broken_hearted
SoLaR-ScEpTiLe
Gliding Girl
~Flareon~
strawberrytoplings
eeveerose
Light Venusaur
Rollin Berry
pink skitty
-Xu-
Jessie James
Pikachu20211994
.MewCrew
masteroftime
pantyer2
CuteDrew667
igsey
Tyran
Cattya
Xenavire
.t.[a].n.
birdsandboats
Gladeshadow
Mew182
Sparkle
Electro - Arceus
InfernapeIZCool
~Dragon_Master~
HommeDor
Eclipse
chimchar474
Chibbichan
katkat
theplushinator
The OMG Fan
Akira_Toya
m7md-manaphy
HyenaHaze
Happy Happiny
Cheshire Cat
Blue_Lightning
themadhatter715
Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
Dragodynamite
Shepherd
dragor31
Magicute
*~Aipom Star~*
Pokechuppa
dark-trainer-gabriel
Katharina27
PikaHeart
-May-
piplup4772
Keri3
ingeborgsk
Caaz

What Members can DO

The Owner may ban people, warn members, add new members, promote or demote members, reschedule Cute Pokemon of the Week and start topics. The owner is also the only one to be able to accept banners. The highest authority in the club.
The Co-owners are similar to the owner. They may warn members, allow new members and start topics. If ever the owner is absent, the co-owners will have full power over the club, until the owner returns. The co-owners may not ban people, unless given full power to by the owner. 2nd in command next to owner.
Assistance of The Cute Pokemon Club may warn people, allow people in and start new topics. Basically this rank is just like the co-owner rank, but when the owner is temporarily gone, they act just like the co-owners and while the owner is here, they help them in problems and such. Summarizing, these members are like the 'security guards' of our club.
The Elite Members may allow new members in, warn members, and start new topics. They may not ban members. They may be promoted to Assistance of The Cute Pokemon Club if they are active enough.
The Advance Members may start new topics. They may not warn or ban members. They may be promoted to Elite Members if active enough.
Normal Members may start new topics. They may not ban or warn members. They may be promoted to Advance Members if active enough.

Promotion and demotion of members will only be by one rank.
For example, if you are a co-owner and you are demoted, then you will reside now as an Elite Member. Same thing with promotion, so if you are an Elite Member, you may be promoted to Co-owner.

The Cute Pokemon of the Week!

Every SUNDAY, members are allowed to nominate and vote for Cute Pokemon that will reside as The Cute Pokemon of the Week. As the name implies this will be done weekly, unless there is a delay or the owner postpones it.

Togetic
dpmfa176.png
dpmfsb176.png

From left to right: First Frame Togetic and Second Frame Shiny Togetic

Flavour text:It is said to appear in front of kindly people to scatter a glowing down called joy dust.
Name: Togetic
Colour Category:White
Classification:Happiness Pokémon
Pal park location: Field
Base happiness: 70
Type: Normal,Flying
Height: 2'00"
Weight: 7.1 lbs
National Dex number: 176
Ability : Serene Grace,Hustle
Gender Ratio: Male:87.5% Female:12.5%

dpmfa334.png

dpmfa001.png

dpmfa358.png

dpmfa300.png

dpmfa417.png

dpmfa179.png

dpmfa165.png

dpmfa012.png

dpmfa406.png

dpmfa282.png

dpmfa197.png

dpmfsb225.png

dpmfsb151.png

dpmfa025.png

dpmfa492.png

dpmfa390.png

dpmfa190.png

dpmfa152.png

dpmfa007.png

dpmfa043.png

dpmfa491.png

dpmfa480.png

dpmfa258.png

The top (Altaria) being the oldest and the end being the most recent one.
Shiny Pokemon mean Cute Pokemon of the Year/Christmas. (or any other events such as earth day)

Member's Personality
Your Name: Shepherd
Your age: Olde enought to drive
Your gender: male
Your pet smiley is?: swinup
Fav.Color: Blue
Fav.Cute pokemon: Clefairy
Fav.Normal Pokemon: Clefairy
Worst Color: Ornge
Worst Pokemon: Plusile
Do you think that pokemon will still be popular in the future?: I dont know
If you dream about becoming a pokemon,what will you do in the next day?: Wake up and say
"Yay good dream"
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon,what pokemon you will be?: Snorlax, practically am one now
What pokemon you wanna be friends with?: Gardarwar
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team?: Team Peachbloosom
If you got the chance to meet Rikku or the other members in The Cute Pokemon Club,what will you do?: Trn it down
Do you think pokemon will have until the 10th gen or __ gen?: Nope
Do you think every pokemon will have an alt. forme like shaymin and Giratina?: umm no?
What will you do if you see that this club is closed due to spam or etc?: Cray
The end of this question,what do you feel?: Happy

This looks fun

Your Name:pikaHeart call Me Pika-chan
Your Age:9 im very young
Your Gender:Female

Your Pet Smiley is: Azurill

Fav. Color: Red
Fav. Cute Pokemon: Pachirisu so Kawaii
Fav. Normal Pokemon: Eevee its strong even its cute
Worst Color:Black
Worst Pokemon: Magikarp even though it evolves to gyarados
Do you think Pokemon will still be popular in the future?: Yes Cause there will be more generations
If you dream about becoming a pokemon, what will you do in the next day? : Ill tell everybody about my dream
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon, what pokemon will you be?: PIkachu
What pokemon will you wanna make friends with?: Piplup and Treecko
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team? : Team Gladenis
If you Had a Chance Metting Rikku and the other members in the Cute Pokemon club,what will you do?:Become friends with them i like having friends
Do you think there will be a 10th gen or __ gen?: maybe maybe not
Do you think there will be an alt. forme like Shaymin and Giratina?: Yes cause its cool
If you see the club close during spam or etc, what will you do?: Join another club
The end of the question, what will you feel?: Happy cause this is fun
Your Name: ~.:NL:.~ [or if you want you can call me Kida-Chan]
Your age: ¬.¬ ... um yeah
Your gender: Female
Your pet smiley is?: Vaporeon
Fav.Color: Blue
Fav.Cute pokemon: I like Vulpix + Eevee because they are adorbale!
Fav.Normal Pokemon: Eevee
Worst Color: Yellow
Worst Pokemon: Spearow
Do you think that pokemon will still be polpular in the future?: hell yes
If you dream about becoming a pokemon,what will you do in the next day?: see if i act like that pokemon ¬.¬
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon,what pokemon you will be?: um Eevee - i took a personality test X_x | Vaporeon - i like water
What pokemon you wanna be friends with?: Ninetales
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team?: Team Andromeda
If you got the chance to meet Rikku or the other members in The Cute Pokemon Club,what will you do?: Yo! ... how are you?
Do you think pokemon will have until the 10th gen or __ gen?: Dear Gaia i hope not, i can bearly remember the 4th Gen o_O
Do you think every pokemon will have an alt. forme like shaymin and Giratina?: umm no?
What will you do if you see that this club is closed due to spam or etc?: ask why, and if it isn't a valid reason ... complain [i'm good at arguing >D]
The end of this question,what do you feel?: 'by a round of applause how do you feel?' XD ... umm ... amused?
Your Name:dark-trainer-gabriel
Your age: 10
Your gender:male
Fav.Color: light blue
Fav.Cute pokemon:Shaymin because she is cute and powerfull
Fav.Normal Pokemon: Totodile
Worst Color: White
Worst Pokemon:wrumple
Do you think that pokemon will still be polpular in the future?:yes
If you dream about becoming a pokemon,what will you do in the next day?: see if i am that pokemon in real life
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon,what pokemon you will be?:pikachu
What pokemon you wanna be friends with?iplup and Shaymin
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team?:Flametic
If you got the chance to meet Rikku or the other members in The Cute Pokemon Club,what will you do?: lol: How are you?
Do you think pokemon will have until the 10th gen or ___ gen?:yes
Do you think every pokemon will have an alt. forme like shaymin and Giratina?:No
What will you do if you see that this club is closed due to spam or etc?: Scream and run in circles
The end of this question,what do you feel?: Very mad
Your Name: Mewluvr (you can call me Talia)
Your age: 12
Your pet smiley is?: Jigglypuff ( Name: Puffy )
Fav.Color: Pink
Fav.Cute pokemon: I like Jiggltpuff, Shaymin, Mew, Jirachi, Togepi and Shinx because they are cute!
Fav.Normal Pokemon: Chikorita
Worst Color: Brown
Worst Pokemon: Magikarp
Do you think that pokemon will still be polpular in the future?: Yes, because it has a huge fan base, and a fun aspect to it that will keep it populsr in the future.
If you dream about becoming a pokemon,what will you do in the next day?: (lol PMD question) I would set up a rescue team (seriously) and find a partned who will accompany me in my adventures.
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon,what pokemon you will be?: Skitty
What pokemon you wanna be friends with?: Chikorita
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team?: Team Dewdrop (pokes sig)
If you got the chance to meet Rikku or the other members in The Cute Pokemon Club, what will you do?: Get to know them, and talk about cute pokemon in person
Do you think pokemon will have until the 10th gen or __ gen?: Yes, 'cause Pokemon is THAT popular
Do you think every pokemon will have an alt. forme like shaymin and Giratina?: No, not all pokemon need new formes, cute or not cute.
What will you do if you see that this club is closed due to spam or etc?: (NO,please dont do like the boycotting thing. Please,Dont do that) Dwell in the Misc. Forums and be sad
The end of this question,what do you feel?: Happy because this club is a great one, and that I have made so many new friends here.
Your Name: The One for You is Smiling (Da14u.C)
Your age: --
Your gender: male
Your pet smiley is?: Registeel
Fav.Color: silver and red
Fav.Cute pokemon: togepi
Fav.Normal Pokemon: registeel
Worst Color: dark yellow -_-
Worst Pokemon: Lickilicky
Do you think that pokemon will still be polpular in the future?: yup.
If you dream about becoming a pokemon,what will you do in the next day?: download pictures of the pokemon i became o_O
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon,what pokemon you will be?: either registeel or bellosom.... preferably registeel
What pokemon you wanna be friends with?: registeel andor bellosom
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team?: Extreme Handsomeness (héhéhé )
If you got the chance to meet Rikku or the other members in The Cute Pokemon Club, what will you do?: meet them
Do you think pokemon will have until the 10th gen or __ gen?: dunno o_O
Do you think every pokemon will have an alt. forme like shaymin and Giratina?: no
What will you do if you see that this club is closed due to spam or etc?: find another club with similar themes
The end of this question,what do you feel?: bored
Your Name: Spoinky
Your age: 13
Your gender: Male
Your pet smiley is?: Spoink
Fav.Color: That medium blue like this
Fav.Cute pokemon: Spoink/Chimecho
Fav.Normal Pokemon: Spoink/Chimecho
Worst Color: That ugly grey
Worst Pokemon: Charmander(I have my reasons(It's bald))
Do you think that pokemon will still be popular in the future?: Yes
If you dream about becoming a pokemon,what will you do in the next day?: Stuff
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon,what pokemon you will be?: I was Mudkip in Mystery dungeon so Mudkip.
What pokemon you wanna be friends with?: Spoink, Drifloon, Chimecho
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team?: The Moo Moos
If you got the chance to meet Rikku or the other members in The Cute Pokemon Club,what will you do?: Stuff
Do you think pokemon will have until the 10th gen or __ gen?: 6th gen
Do you think every pokemon will have an alt. forme like shaymin and Giratina?: No
What will you do if you see that this club is closed due to spam or etc?: I will say Oh dear, the club was closed
The end of this question,what do you feel?: Hyperactive D:
Your Name: Yoshi to friends only, Mr(s). Yoshi to others.
Your age: lol not saying x:
Your gender: Female =D
Your pet smiley is?: Carrie the Spinda ... Ja.
Fav.Color: Orange and Purple
Fav.Cute pokemon: I like Spinda because he/she's cute~
Fav.Normal Pokemon: Spinda
Worst Color: Yellow D=
Worst Pokemon: Hn, not sure, really.
Do you think that pokemon will still be popular in the future?: Ja, especially if they make a new gen.
If you dream about becoming a pokemon, what will you do in the next day?: Form a rescue team! >:3
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon, what pokemon you will be?: Spinda!
What pokemon you wanna be friends with?: Ikito the Cyndaquil =DD
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team?: Team Ampersand <3
If you got the chance to meet Rikku or the other members in The Cute Pokemon Club, what will you do?: I will eat their faces off :)
Do you think pokemon will have until the 10th gen or __ gen?: No D=
Do you think every pokemon will have an alt. forme like shaymin and Giratina?: No.
What will you do if you see that this club is closed due to spam or etc?: Continue with my usual game forum life D=
The end of this question,what do you feel?: I feel like making another sig.
Your Name: Dragodynamite
Your age: 16
Your pet smiley is?: Oddish and Phanpy
Fav.Color: Brown, purple and Grey
Fav.Cute pokemon: I like Oddish, Cherrim, Spheal, Phanpy and Diglett. because they are cute ^_^
Fav.Normal Pokemon: Electabuzz, Gliscor, Lucario and ;Add every rock or ground types here;
Worst Color: Red...
Worst Pokemon: Sheimi (srry guys, just really dislike it) and Arceus.
Do you think that pokemon will still be popular in the future?: Yes
If you dream about becoming a pokemon,what will you do in the next day?: Id go RAWR!
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon,what pokemon you will be?: Gligar, Phanpy or Cranidos
What pokemon you wanna be friends with?: Everyone!
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team?: Mountain hills. xD
If you got the chance to meet Rikku or the other members in The Cute Pokemon Club,what will you do?: Say hi, and maybe hug (depends on gender) srry guys...
Do you think pokemon will have until the 10th gen or __ gen?: 6th gen... yup.
Do you think every pokemon will have an alt. forme like shaymin and Giratina?: No, not at all.
What will you do if you see that this club is closed due to spam or etc?: I would go ":O" And ask Riku what happened, and tried to cheer him/her up
The end of this question,what do you feel?: Human
Your Name: Riz or Pika
Your age: 13
Your pet smiley is?: Pikapi the Pikachu
Fav.Color: Yellow
Fav.Cute pokemon: Pikachu and Azurill
Fav.Normal Pokemon: Zigzagoon
Worst Color: Nothing, I like all of 'em
Worst Pokemon: um.. Rattata
Do you think that pokemon will still be popular in the future?: Hell yeah
If you dream about becoming a pokemon,what will you do in the next day?: I would try to zap my friends [if I were a Pikachu] or fly [if I were a flying type]
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon,what pokemon you will be?: Pikachu or Swablu
What pokemon you wanna be friends with?: Anyone!
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team?: Team Kuchippa Stars
If you got the chance to meet Rikku or the other members in The Cute Pokemon Club,what will you do?: I would hug them and talk with them, and whatever.
Do you think pokemon will have until the 10th gen or __ gen?: FOREVER
Do you think every pokemon will have an alt. forme like shaymin and Giratina?: No
What will you do if you see that this club is closed due to spam or etc?: I would be sad of course, but then move on. :/
The end of this question,what do you feel?: I AM STRESSED.
Your Name: Sarahpom
Your age: 24
Your pet smiley is?: Chatot and Pikachu
Fav.Color: Purple, shades of Pink, and shades of Green
Fav.Cute pokemon: Pikachu, Meowth, Chimchar and Aipom
Fav.Normal Pokemon: Aipom and Meowth
Worst Color: I don't like yellow things, but I don't think I have a Worst color
Worst Pokemon: None that I can think of, there is one but its not cute
Do you think that pokemon will still be polpular in the future?: maybe
If you dream about becoming a pokemon,what will you do in the next day?: not sure, maybe if I was an Aipom I could jump from tree to tree
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon,what pokemon you will be?: Aipom
What pokemon you wanna be friends with?: Anyone that would be friends back
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team?: Team Sarahpom
If you got the chance to meet Rikku or the other members in The Cute Pokemon Club,what will you do?: Talk about pokemon...and be friends (I have no friends in real life)
Do you think pokemon will have until the 10th gen or __ gen?: not sure, u mean a 5th Gen?
Do you think every pokemon will have an alt. forme like shaymin and Giratina?: the ones that don't have forms maybe, but some don't really need ones.
What will you do if you see that this club is closed due to spam or etc?: I hate people whom post one liners, its like they got nothing else to say then like three words and thats all, they need to learn to say more then the club wouldn't close or anything, there should be a rule, if you post one liners and u get warned about it, you should get three warnings and if that was the 3 you get kicked out of the club and never come back.
The end of this question,what do you feel?: Tired, because my dog was barking at like 2am in the morning and I had to go outside and tell her to hush... Then I couldn't get back to sleep because it was so hot in the room so I had to come into the livingroom and turn on the air, and was to lazy to turn it off at like 5am in the morning and was rather cold...
Your Name: Chibbichan
Your age: -
Your pet smiley is?: Squirtle
Fav.Color: Light Blue
Fav.Cute pokemon: I like Pichu becuase he/she is cute.
Fav.Normal Pokemon: Squirtle
Worst Color: Dark Grey
Worst Pokemon: Zubat
Do you think that pokemon will still be polpular in the future?: Yes
If you dream about becoming a pokemon,what will you do in the next day?: Transform if I was a Ditto
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon,what pokemon you will be?: Ditto
What pokemon you wanna be friends with?:I don't really know
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team?: The "A" Team
If you got the chance to meet Rikku or the other members in The Cute Pokemon Club,what will you do?: Say hello
Do you think pokemon will have until the 10th gen or __ gen?: I don't know yet.
What will you do if you see that this club is closed due to spam or etc?: Nothing.
The end of this question,what do you feel?: The same as I was feeling at the start of this question
Your Name: Normalize
Your age: 15
Your pet smiley is?: Nola and Tally,Umbreon and Skitty
Fav.Color: Green
Fav.Cute pokemon: Skitty, Celebi, and Pachirsu
Fav.Normal Pokemon: Umbreon, Ralts(And evos), Riolu(and evos) and gahstly(and evos).
Worst Color: Neon yellow
Worst Pokemon: nospass, Probopass, Nosepass, and Purugly.
Do you think that pokemon will still be polpular in the future?: Hopefully
If you dream about becoming a pokemon,what will you do in the next day?: Eat lots of sugar
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon,what pokemon you will be?: Skitty or Eevee
What pokemon you wanna be friends with?: All none evil ones.
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team?: Team Eneko
If you got the chance to meet Rikku or the other members in The Cute Pokemon Club,what will you do?: Do stuff
Do you think pokemon will have until the 10th gen or __ gen?: 7th
Do you think every pokemon will have an alt. forme like shaymin and Giratina?: No, Skitty is perfect so it doesn't need another form.
What will you do if you see that this club is closed due to spam or etc?: I will hurt those one liners people...
The end of this question,what do you feel?: Hungry, I don't know why...
Your Name: Riversong (irl is Samantha)
Your age: 15
Your pet smiley is?: Bulbasaur
Fav.Color: Green
Fav.Cute pokemon: I like Bulbasaur because he/she is cute!
Fav.Normal Pokemon: Bulbasaur again xD
Worst Color: Grungy yellow
Worst Pokemon: Magmortar
Do you think that pokemon will still be polpular in the future?: Sure.
If you dream about becoming a pokemon,what will you do in the next day?: Huh?
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon,what pokemon you will be?: Mew!
What pokemon you wanna be friends with?: Dragonite
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team?: Team RIVERSONG
If you got the chance to meet Rikku or the other members in The Cute Pokemon Club,what will you do?: Uhh say hiii and...goof around xD
Do you think pokemon will have until the 10th gen or __ gen?: Hopefully not!
Do you think every pokemon will have an alt. forme like shaymin and Giratina?: Ermm probably not.
What will you do if you see that this club is closed due to spam or etc?: Be disappointed.
The end of this question,what do you feel?: Neutral, slightly agitated over something irl.l
ok.
Your Name:patrick Rodriguez Linck(Kinda long...hehehehe)
Your age: 14
Your pet smiley is?:Stary(Jirachi) and Munchy(he's learinign to talk)
Fav.Color:Green and red
Fav.Cute pokemon:pichu, Jirachi, Shaymin(both forms), Manaphy, all cute pokemon!
Fav.Normal Pokemon:Jirachi.
Worst Color:There no colors I hate, but I don't like Neon Colors.
Worst Pokemon:I think is Bibarel-
Do you think that pokemon will still be polpular in the future?:Of course my dear! Is the best thing ever!
If you dream about becoming a pokemon,what will you do in the next day?: PLay, train, and Do contests!
If you suddenly turned into a pokemon,what pokemon you will be?:Riolu, Jirachi, Bagon, Gible and Vaporeon.
What pokemon you wanna be friends with?: Every single except for Girantia...
If you made an exploration team or a rescue team,what will you name your team?:Team Wishmakers! or
If you got the chance to meet Rikku or the other members in The Cute Pokemon Club,what will you do?:I don't know, goign out, have a chat, go dancing or what they prefer.
Do you think pokemon will have until the 10th gen or __ gen?: I hope until the 20th gen(so that my children can play it! hahahahaha)
Do you think every pokemon will have an alt. forme like shaymin and Giratina?:I hope not...Cause they have enough evolutions and baby forms.(alhtoguh a 4th evo wouldn't be bad)
What will you do if you see that this club is closed due to spam or etc?:Believe when i say that you don't wnat to hear what will I do to those who's fault is for closing the club(did I express well[I mean Gramatically])
The end of this question,what do you feel?: Calmness, soothing and a reising stress for school...sigh...
Advertisement

SnorlaxCuteBanner.png

mewbannerxe1.png

cutepokemonbannerkf7.png
Cutepkmnclub.png
f_cutepokemonm_dcf7a04.png
1204577790fr6.gif

Credits; Sarahpom83 for the Mew Art, and PE2k for the sprites.

‘Soon to return; A Home for my Cute Pokemon!

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Sure why not? :p

I like Buneary, Jirachi, Shaymin, Pikachu, Clefairy, Skitty, Delcatty, Misdreavus, Celebi, Mew, and more because he/she is cute.

Rikku

Blue Milotic and Oiracul,welcome this club have been approved.can you to be the Co owner?

Rikku

i think mew,i simply adores him.Oiracul,can make a banner now or later?

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Sure, I'd be glad to be co-owner. Can I make a topic?

Which is the cutest small legendary?
Jirachi for me! Runner-up, Shaymin!

raglflagl

Banned
Is it still alright to join?

I like Celebi, Shaymin, Happiny, Mew and Ralts because he/she is cute.

I can make banners too >.< but they're not as good as Photoshop banners.

ANGELeon

SchoOoOoL TiMe AgaiN
I like eevee and chansey because they are they are cute.
I like a lot more pokemon but they are my favorite.

Broken_Hearted

~ Peaceful Bliss ~
May I join? I like Drifloon because it's Uber cute.... That and Shuppet.....

Rikku

post above are all enter,i will edit the front page now.Light Venusaur,Broken Hearted,tenshi aj,raglflagl are the Elite Members.

Last edited:
I like Pikachu, Bidoof, Bulbasaur, Raichu, Vulpix, Gible, Piplup, Cindiquil, corsola because they are soooo cute!
and many more...

Can i join?
PM me....;025;

Status
Not open for further replies.