• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~{*Cute Pokemon Club*}~

What is our Mascot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Hi! I would like to join!

I like Vulpix(My favorite!), Drifloon, Piplup, Buneary, Ponyta, Phanpy, Pikachu, Hippopotas, and Misdrevous, because he/she is cute. And there are many more that I like, but that would go on forever if I wrote them all down.

Hippopotas and Misdrevous are two that I have really started liking recently. So cute!

Gliding Girl

nyanyanyanyan
Can I join i love cute pokemon if you see a cute pokemon its on my team

I like vulpix eevee pichu pikachu pachirisu piplup cuase he/she is cute

Last edited:

raglflagl

Banned
Alright, seeing as how the club progress is going, I'd be glad to make a banner for the club, although I need a background to go with the image.

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
yes you can,you will be the advanced member ok?pikachu,Gliding Girl and Sushi Bunny are the advanced member now.

raglflagl

Banned
awsome banner really whats the code I would like it in my sig

Here you go: [IMG*]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8108/cutepokemonbannergw7.png[/IMG]

All you need to do is remove the * and also Mew Keeper in your Center the last one, add a / on it so it'll work. I'm glad to see people like the banner.

Rikku

Here you go: [IMG*]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8108/cutepokemonbannergw7.png[/IMG]

All you need to do is remove the * and also Mew Keeper in your Center the last one, add a / on it so it'll work. I'm glad to see people like the banner.

huh? i dont understand.

raglflagl

Banned
Alright, so it's decided, I'll make a Mew and Pichu banner, alright I guess that'll be the things I'll be working on..

Rikku

thanks! you will be advanced to co owner if you work hard and active in this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.