• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~{*Cute Pokemon Club*}~

What is our Mascot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ANGELeon

SchoOoOoL TiMe AgaiN
I just voted for our mascot.
Hey I like the banner.
It is so cute.
Hey can I suggest the topic:
Which non-legendary pokemon is both cute and strong?
So who do you think.
Well for me it would be espeon or umbreon they are evolved forms but they are still cute and they are pretty strong.

raglflagl

Banned
Yay for new banners, the onlything left is to wait for the mascot's unvailing to figure out who will I make and immortalize into a banner for this club.

mewbannersc0.png

Link

pichubanneray4.png

Link

There we go, that's about it...

Blissey! I love her, she's a good Sponge, once you get rid of her defense weakness, plus she's uber cute..

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
for its uhhh,togekiss?,thanks for the banner,please stay to the topic that tenshi aj does.

raglflagl

Banned
Thanks everyone, but I wouldn't say pro at banners, since I use GIMP not Photoshop xD but still thanks everyone.

Rikku

uhh,ok guys/girls lets stick to the topic that tenshi aj make just now.

Rikku

hey, i am so boring that i drew a picture of mew.is it ok? this a picture for our mascot.
f_mewidrawm_e66a40a.png

raglflagl

Banned
It's very Cute~ Maybe If I could make another banner out of it, but I think I'd have to make it alot smaller since it's kinda big.

Rikku

yeah,another banner,can you change from "cute pokemon club" to cute pokemon club mascot?

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Thanks for making me an advance member mew keeper!

raglflagl, those banners you made are really good!

Well I looked at the top 100 Pokemon page on Serebii, And out of the cutest, and strongest, Pokemon on there, I'd have to say... Umbreon, Lapras, and Ninetales maybe?

Oh Btw, On the poll I chose Mew. Has it already been decided though?

Sorry if I was kind of all over the place. Trying to catch up. ^_^'

Last edited:

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Ok then!

I almost voted for the last option on there, but that would be a lot of Pokemon to pick from.

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
I have some cute Pokemon pics from the anime that I think I'll post. Here's one!

KeepRowanaway.jpg

Isn't Torchic cute!?

Status
Not open for further replies.