• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~{*Cute Pokemon Club*}~

What is our Mascot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gliding Girl

nyanyanyanyan
yes really cute
also I think eevee is a good pokemon its pretty strong and is used on most peoples teams to make it evolve and the evoltions are cute to so i'd go with eevee for strong and cute

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
wow....cute..i put this picture in the front tomorrow....its kinda late here.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I vote Jirachi for mascot. <3

raglflagl

Banned
Alright, I think it's time for a new topic xD

If you were a cute Pokemon, which one would you be? Remember, your persona should match the Pokemon.

I think that if I was a cute Pokemon, I would be something like a Clefairy, Shy, and as D/P said Normal type matches my Persona xP

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
If you were a cute Pokemon, which one would you be? Remember, your persona should match the Pokemon.
Celfairy, or maybe Sentret.

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ

Hmm... That's a hard question.

If I was going with the pokemon in the anime, maybe Jigglypuff?Though if I'm in a hyper mood Pachirisu. I'm not to sure on these though.

CuteJiggly.jpg

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@

hey you all,i see you make a new topic.i think i should be mew and it matched my persona.

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
I was looking through the lists of pokemon cards on Serebii, and I found one that is really cute. It's a Skitty card.

Here's the pic.

I love the background in it too. It's very pretty.

Last edited:

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Yep! It's from the Sandstrom TCG.

I'll post some more cute Poke cards.

Here's a Ponyta card from Team Rocket TCG. Ponyta!

You would think that a Team Rocket Ponyta would look evil, but it looks so sweet.

Here's a Pikachu card from FRLG TCG. Pikachu!

And one more from Unseen Forces. Bellossom!

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
can i ask? how you make like the "ponyta!" word with a link?

I actually just found out how to do that the other day. It pretty simple, I'll see if I can show how to do it.

Ok so first what you do is you do the insert link thing, once you get your link in and you press OK, it'll go back down to the reply box, and you'll see some of the writing in blue.

The part below that is in bold is where the writing will be blue.

[*URL="http://www.serebii.net/picture.php?TCG/EX-RS/062-phanpy.jpg"]http://www.serebii.net/picture.php?TCG/EX-RS/062-phanpy.jpg[/URL]

So all you have to do is erase the blue(or the bolded spot seen above) and write in whatever it is you want to call the link!

Ok, I just checked it and the part that should have been bold turned into a link... So the part that turned into a link you would erase(along with * that I added in) and just write what you want in it's place.

[*URL="http://www.serebii.net/picture.php?TCG/EX-RS/062-phanpy.jpg"]Phanpy![/URL]

Like that!

Hope I didn't make that confusing, it's kind of hard to explain, for me at least. Now to actually post that link!

Phanpy!

Status
Not open for further replies.