• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~{*Cute Pokemon Club*}~

What is our Mascot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Normalize

I am back, sorta. my cousin is at her sisters for the night and my best friend, Nick, are having a sleep over. He is my gay best friend and he is so nervous because he has a date 2marrow. this brings me to a few topics I want to add.

Do you support Gay right?
Yes, I think that every body has the right to be happy. You cant control what you love or like so its not fair if others try to stop it. They should have the same right as straights have.

What do you think of "Gay Bashing"?
Its wrong, I hate it when guys think they're funny when they say stuff againts gay when most girls have gay best friends. Also when people say "Thats so gay" is just erks me. Gay is somethings bad or wrong or wierd. I'd rather hang out with a gay guy than any girl or guy.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Do you think shiny pokemon will make the pokemon cuter?

some becuase it changes their colour, and then it suits them more, or the colour change makes them look better, but i mean when Espeon becomes chiny it goes green ... =S

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Hello can i join this club

I like igglybuff, happiny and bulbasaur because they are cute and they are also some of my favourite pokemon!!!

and l like Sarahpom's artwork :)

mewmewuxie

~!PokeParty!~
Least Cutest Pokemon?

I would say....Jynx
it doesn't look right to me

Do you think shiny pokemon will make the pokemon cuter?

Some will, not all: cute shiny:mew note cute shiny: haunter

(if theres no "E" in a word or words, its cuz my "E" button not working right)

thecurseofchimchar'sghost

<>pachi trainer <>
hai can i join? :3

thecurseofchimchar'sghost

<>pachi trainer <>

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Welcome, Mr. E Goods and thecurseofchimchar'sghost! Enjoy yourselves and if you find really cute artwork of Pokemon, come and show it sometime. ^____^

Oh, and thecurseofchimchar'sghost, you can edit your last post by clicking the blue button at the bottom right of your posts, so you can continue what you were going to say without having to submit two replies.

As for the least cute Pokemon...
Probopass. I just don't like it's brushy mustache.

BirdsandBoats

Hoshi hikari
Um.. hi. I was an old member that kinda turned inactive for a while, and I was wondering if I could possibly rejoin? as for cutest Pokemon.. Espeon is super cute, and so is Buneary. :3

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
for one thing, I get so side tracked from many things, I'm starting to play on my Neopet account again and I'm into it, and have been playin games on it, and not going to anything else on the web ><

any ways

Do you support Gay right?
Yeah of course, I don't see the problem, if someone is in love, even if its two of the same sex so what, its their chose and no one should tell them other wise!

What do you think of "Gay Bashing"?
I think its wrong.

But any ways you know that Gay also means Happy.at lest I believe so.

"Mr. E Goods" you may join

"thecurseofchimchar'sghost" you may not join because your first post you didn't post the right thing, Please read the rules right and try again later.

"Xashlei" the person with the long name didn't say their joining info right, they didn't say the right line there for they need to read the rules clearer and do it again.

least cute Pokemon.
Nosepass and Probopass they are so dam ulgy, I will never use them as a pokemon on a team, I will only catch them to complete my pokemon dex which I have finally done like a month ago any ways.

"BirdsandBoats" sure you may rejoin, just make sure you can post. this place seems dead any how, I don't know where everyone has gone off to :(

and now for some drawings of mine that I have done lately
[spoil]
This Pikachu's name is Mattchu
Sarahpom83_2008729_4216b9484a.png

This is Evachu
Sarahpom83_2008729_4207b9484a.png

This is Daisy
Daisy.png

this is my cute Sarahpom character
Sarahpom83_2008731_4507b9484a.png

This is Lucky and Happy
Sarahpom83_2008730_4417b9484a.png

And this is Aaron the Pikachu Meowth
Sarahpom83_2008729_4237b9484a.png

[/spoil]

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
nice drawings as always Sarahpom83

i also have a drawing, but it's huge, so ill spoiler it, and its my own Fakemon, but i thought it looked cute, so i'll post it here anywayz ¬_¬

Ishimo-1.png

Normalize

I'm still inactive Rikku. My cousin is leavin saturday (Cries) so I should be back monday or so.

@Sarahpom, love the art as usual. I like the fact that you made them up.

@~.:Northern Lights:.~, same thing as sarahpom. I love your work, didn't you make me a banner before?

Status
Not open for further replies.