• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cute stuff you did/said/thought as a kid

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I almost got my first kiss(not the cheek) in Kindergarten.... does that count??:D

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
When I was a little girl, my parents bought me a suit of toy armor (I never wanted to be a princess, I wanted to be a Knight. My dad raised me under chivalry, as well). It was made of plastic, but it was complete; cuirass, greaves, pauldrons, solerettes (sp?), gauntlets, kite shield, helm, and a sword.

I would wear it from the time I came home from school 'till I left. I would wear it in bed. I tried a number of times to wear it to school, but my mum wouldn't let me. My dad even helped me make Horse Armor for my rocking horse. Fun times. This went on for nine months.

I was too little to remember this, but when I was very small, my parents took me to my doctor for my regular checkup. He had a HUGE port-wine stain covering his face to where he looked like Two-Face from Batman (I loved Batman when I was little). My dad told me "Now, Randi, I know he looks like Two-face from Batman, but you can't say anything about his Angel Kiss*. It would hurt his feelings." When we got in there, I was good the entire time, got my shots without crying or fighting or anything, had blood drawn, ect (I was a sickly child, and am now a sickly adult). He was telling my parents how well behaved of a little child I was and that I "was such a good girl to let the doctor do what he had to do" and I said "And I didn't say anything about his face, either!"

Even the doctor laughed. I must've been small.

*My parents called birth marks "Angel Kisses" when I was a kid. I have an odd one between my breasts. It is a square hole. It's just skin, then nothing (no tissue, no blood, nothing) then bone. I know it does hurt to the touch, though.

~Nemmeh

Lin Cereal

Jag känner en bot.
When I was far too young for me to remember, I would lie down on my back, hold up my feet, and recite the Dr. Seuss Foot Book. I would also very clearly enunciate my Ts. FeeT in the morning, feeT aT nighT!

To this day, I have no idea why I did that.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I used to rock on the couch everytime my Mom went vacuum-cleaning and yell HOBBLE HOBBLE HOBBLE.
Like on a rocking horse, but on the arm rest of the couch.

Aquarelle

Staff member
There was this grocery store where we used to buy all our cheese, so I called it the "Tummy Cheese Store."

Too bad there's condos where the store used to be now.

blargin7

Feelin' Burny
Dunno about cute, but looking back it's fricken hilarious. Back in second grade, when our class was finished with it's lunch, we had to line up against the far wall of the cafeteria and wait for like 5-10 minutes before they marched us out to reccess. Well, to me, those 5-10 minutes were more like 30 minutes to an hour. With nothing else to do, and very few friends in my class, I decided that banging my head against the wall was fun. I had a blast with it, untill I one day slammed my head into a metal pole when I wasn't looking where I was going. After that, banging my head against things wasn't so fun any more.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
when i was little I would pretend i was a dinosaur, i was obseesed with dinosaurs

one day i got a cup of milk, and held it WITH my fingertips, cuz i was a T-rex. dropped it. made a mess

one day i started scooping out powdered laundry cleaner and dumping it on the floor for no reason

Aegisdues

when i saw the first episod eof pokemon i used to think screaming pikachu as loud as i could ,coul dkill birds so wheneever i saw a pidgeon i screamed it scratched my head when it didnt work and try again until i actually killed a bird doing it it died of fright or something cause it just fell over i was terrified of birds wanting to get revenge for that and didnt leave the house for about 2 years except to go to school and stuff but i figured out pidgeons are not gangsters with wings

Darkrairules123

I'm wierd and proud!
I call my grandmother nana but when I was little I would call her banana.

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
Well apparently when I was little I would say my sister knocked me down and took my listens. XD Yeah I have no idea.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
When i was little, i thought that a baby could only be produced by the bride and groom kissing in a church haha ...

hever

022611229PM
I always thought that foreign places are on top of clouds. I used to dream of riding on a plane and landing on a cloud state called Alaska.

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
i thought you got pregnant by 'making out'.

that was an awful thanksgiving.

When I was little (like 4yrs old), I thought that you get babies from holding your bf/gf's hand and then kiss and then the baby would appear out of no where, hovering in the air in front of you in a yellow aura...

....Well my mom used to watch 'Young and the restless' a lot so I figured that whenever they were holding hands and kissing they got a baby.... :/

xD

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
Because we had pets (Rabbits, birds, dogs and fish) I used to act just like them...SO when my dog rolled on it's back I did that too :rolleyes: I did this until I was 5 or something near that :D (My dog died then :( so that should been the reason I think :D)

cptmyname

I would only eat meatloaf made by my aunt. I still like it way better, but i can tolerate other people's now.

I would put nail polish on my fingers, then take off the nail polish with nail polish remover, because i liked the smell of nail polish remover.

I thought that just because i could swim to the very bottom of the deep end of my public pool, i was the most athletic person in the world.

Mister Myuu

Legendary Cat!
Heh, I remember one time I rendered my mom speechless for about 2 minutes:

Me (age 9): Hey, mom, I know what the 'F' Word is!
Mom: Oh? Is it fish?
Me: Nooo..
Mom: Is it fudge?
Me: Noooooooo!
Mom: Then it must be frank, hmm?
Me: No, mom, it's F@%&!!

I was terrible as a child XD

when i saw the first episod eof pokemon i used to think screaming pikachu as loud as i could ,coul dkill birds so wheneever i saw a pidgeon i screamed it scratched my head when it didnt work and try again until i actually killed a bird doing it it died of fright or something cause it just fell over i was terrified of birds wanting to get revenge for that and didnt leave the house for about 2 years except to go to school and stuff but i figured out pidgeons are not gangsters with wings
how did people miss this post?

jesus.